Twinking next xpac

Gabshooter

Legend
So I've played twinks from early WotLK through mid Cataclysm, as a casual WoW player from late vanilla, I got back during late mists, got around to some 39 action and what not, but once legion hit I lost the hype given the new BG scalling thing where gear doesn't mather anymore.

Anyhow I was wondering, has blizzard given any note or expectation of twinking being a thing next xpac? I'd really like to get back but it doesn't bring the same feeling when your enchants, gfed gear and AGM feel so worthless...

Looks like it dies next expac (though I am sure there will be ways to twink as such). Most people are just holding out for vanilla to do their twinking in right now.

Twinking will be just fine in the next xpac. It appears as if some honor talents may even be given to lowbies. There will also be an ilvl squish. Profession skill levels are getting reworked as well.
Doomsayers come and go every expansion. Twinking is still here.

/cheers

Next xpac xp locking will be impossible and those with locked xp wil be unlocked, so gg.

Difference between a twink vs non twink still matter quite a lot in bg, i think you can get a lot of fun from it without having the possibility to hold the entire enemy team by one shooting them all.

Looks like it dies next expac (though I am sure there will be ways to twink as such). Most people are just holding out for vanilla to do their twinking in right now.
"

"Dies next expac"
people have been saying this since cata. And has never happen. You aren't a true twink if you think twinking will die. I think twinking has been the most dead it has been but trust me its still very much alive.

Next xpac xp locking will be impossible and those with locked xp wil be unlocked, so gg.

proof?

5 min Qs almost 24/7 19s and 29s on US since same time last year

I'm just hoping they get rid of templates and get back to the glory days where gear mattered and not this ilvl BS And make enchants work again

Users who are viewing this thread