Twinking is back!!!(Tauriwow, 5.4) Warriors of Darkness realm

tomxoqt

Grandfathered
Come over to Tauri WoW, Warriors Of Darkness server. It is perfectly set up for twinking in all brackets. Right now, 70s and 85s are properly active in arena and bgs, with 80s catching up. 1500% exp, it takes no time to level and no time to gear. Did I mention, professions are easy as fuck to level with vendors set up to aid you in the process? Join us in the guild High Society, all twinks welcome.

https://login.tauriwow.com/?ref=https://tauriwow.com/#registration

It is a very stable server with low latency.

Last edited:
I don’t see the appeal in playing a server where everything is handed to you. Half the fun of twinking is levelling and gearing a twink.

I don’t see the appeal in playing a server where everything is handed to you. Half the fun of twinking is levelling and gearing a twink.
Each to their own. I don't consider mindlessly grinding the same low level dungeons (sometimes hundreds of times if you're serious) fun. That's just me though! The fun was always in the pvp, which this server is streamlined to provide.

I wonder why grinders don't go play diablo seasons.
I do ;) I love a good Saturday spent pushing rifts and listening to podcasts.

I don't mean this meanly, btw. I do honestly understand the "I just wanna fight" thing. I get it. It just kinda strikes me as odd that folks would choose an mmorpg to do it and then complain about the mmorpg parts of the game.

MOBAs are fun, they're entirely built around pvp combat, they still have an air of customization and progression.

Just... something I observed. Not trying to dog on you (too hard :p)

I do ;) I love a good Saturday spent pushing rifts and listening to podcasts.

I don't mean this meanly, btw. I do honestly understand the "I just wanna fight" thing. I get it. It just kinda strikes me as odd that folks would choose an mmorpg to do it and then complain about the mmorpg parts of the game.

MOBAs are fun, they're entirely built around pvp combat, they still have an air of customization and progression.

Just... something I observed. Not trying to dog on you (too hard :p)
I enjoy the fine-tuning aspects of MMORPGs/twinking. I don't mind grinding, as is evident from my twink portfolio. I do mind grinding when it literally amounts to nothing because blizzard removed all but 20s. I also prefer not to grind on a private server.

The fun was always in the pvp
but you're also crying about unmerged queues? pick one.

actually, twinking and high level competitive pvp, pick one

@Blackberryy @Zeiren can you switch this thread from general twinking to private server please?

I mean this thread hasn't his place general since it's not really a "twinking is back" real thread since it involves private servers and not the current game. Also private server has been a thing since 10y+ and I'm fckin triggered that some retard just come in & say "twink is back" where therefore he didn't even care about supporting any private server project because retail wasn't dead.
Now that retail is dead anyone wants to go on private servers and yells "twink is back LOL" but twink on private servers are mostly dead too. It's not as active as back in time. Prime time of private servers was from 2012 to 2015 where you could've bgs popping 24/7 10vs10 (on the most active server tho)

Also I'd say Tauri WoW is a good server, maybe most scripted server EVER released. However, they've INCREASED xp rates which makes twink activity difficult (since most private server doesn't have script to remove xpon/xpoff, so you actually need PuGs on every private server to have bgs popping). You actually need a whole community to transfer over to have things playable which is difficult. I doubt you'll bring a lot of people on a private server nowadays especially with Classic. Only people you actually will be able to attract are the 70/80+ community since they've already an established community. So even your thread name is a lie

@Blackberryy @Zeiren can you switch this thread from general twinking to private server please?

I mean this thread hasn't his place general since it's not really a "twinking is back" real thread since it involves private servers and not the current game. Also private server has been a thing since 10y+ and I'm fckin triggered that some retard just come in & say "twink is back" where therefore he didn't even care about supporting any private server project because retail wasn't dead.
Now that retail is dead anyone wants to go on private servers and yells "twink is back LOL" but twink on private servers are mostly dead too. It's not as active as back in time. Prime time of private servers was from 2012 to 2015 where you could've bgs popping 24/7 10vs10 (on the most active server tho)

Also I'd say Tauri WoW is a good server, maybe most scripted server EVER released. However, they've INCREASED xp rates which makes twink activity difficult (since most private server doesn't have script to remove xpon/xpoff, so you actually need PuGs on every private server to have bgs popping). You actually need a whole community to transfer over to have things playable which is difficult. I doubt you'll bring a lot of people on a private server nowadays especially with Classic. Only people you actually will be able to attract are the 70/80+ community since they've already an established community. So even your thread name is a lie
I will move per request, but must confirm that the community is growing exponentially. Regardless of prime twinking time, now as good as any time for people to swap to a time and setting they preferred in wow. After all, it’s up to the persons interpretation of what they want to play.

I will move per request, but must confirm that the community is growing exponentially. Regardless of prime twinking time, now as good as any time for people to swap to a time and setting they preferred in wow. After all, it’s up to the persons interpretation of what they want to play.

Community is growing, probably. However splitting the community into multiple brackts for a private server never will function. Some people might not be interested into lower/higher brackets, that's why I said if you'd want multiple brackets to be a thing, a whole community should move on, but there again it's depending of a lot of factors such as; who enjoys mop? who would want to quit classic for a private server; how long will the project sustain...

Community is growing, probably. However splitting the community into multiple brackts for a private server never will function. Some people might not be interested into lower/higher brackets, that's why I said if you'd want multiple brackets to be a thing, a whole community should move on, but there again it's depending of a lot of factors such as; who enjoys mop? who would want to quit classic for a private server; how long will the project sustain...
You are argueing intangible factors. Nobody can truly know how many of these people want to play what bracket and why they want to play mop or for how long. It’s all up to the person. But for damn sure everyone in tauri wow is going to have a good time while it lasts.

Users who are viewing this thread