TwinkInfo Message & Thread Count

Add TwinkInfo message and thread count to user totals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeiren

we're all gonna make it
Administrator
Hello everyone,

As a result of the backup, the change we made by adding users posts and thread count from TwinkInfo to XPOFF profiles was reverted.

We ask the community to decide if they would like to have this reimplemented. Do keep in mind, likes will not be carried over, as VB4's like add-on was not compatible with XenForo.

This poll will be open until Friday, after which it will close automatically.

WTB dis count back plez.

6729e42d7faa0ac6dad7ade2a068e30c.png

I no longer have 1,000 "likes".

Oh well...
I don't see it as worth the trouble unless it helps for the upcoming Classic servers.

Its a part of our past. It helped people know who has been around and contributed the longest.

Of course there are users with 10,000 shit posts, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Anyway, love you guys. Have a good day.

Would like to see it reimplemented as long as that doesn't require a ton of work on anyone's part.

Would like to see it reimplemented as long as that doesn't require a ton of work on anyone's part.
It's not too bad. I only wanted to make a poll because there was quite a bit of people upset over their post/like ratio being ruined last time. So far it's clear that the community would rather have their posts to, as Purj said, show their history on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread