Twink Tournament Review 3.3.5 lvl 19 Custom Experience

rammothamp

Grandfathered
A Thorough Review Of Twink Tournament Thus Far:

Background: I came across twink tournament via the wow private server subreddit and was immediately intrigued for the last twink server i played on was vq or as others now it, vquality. After reading through about what the server had to offer and talking to the devs behind the projected i eagerly logged in and created my character. Lets begin..

First Impressions: After creating my character and logging in you are greeted with a temporary custom mall with vendors selling custom starter gear, and enchantment nps,custom spells npc, guild npc etc etc. There is also season 1 honor gear released with arena gear soon to be released. Battlegrounds are currently not cross faction but is soon to be (rumored to be out by the end of the week). Population isnt terrible for a twink server you can usually find yourself in the presence of 1-20 players on currently which for a new server designed for a niche audience isnt horrible. (8/10)

The Community: To my surprise Twink Tournament has a very positive, and welcoming community with many of the players giving class tips, running dungeons, forming guilds, and overall a happy and social bunch with toxicity kept to a minimum (10/10)

The Staff: Twink Tournament is being run by 2 devs at the moment and their work ethic is nothing short of amazing. They are both very active in their server discord and are always open to feedback and changing the server to fit the players demands and constantly tweaking classes to ensure a proper balance is met. They are also very open on when new content is being added to the server and what they are currently working on and poll the community to get their input on the ideas. (10/10)

Current Features and Upcoming Releases: Currently as I stated above the server offers instant lvl 19 with full spell book, custom classes,custom gear, a mall, and arena. Rumored Content is the up coming release of cross faction bgs/arenas, a new more spacious mall, mounts, continued class balance, custom PvE content, World Bosses and more. (9/10)

In Conclusion: In conclusion I would recommend this server to anyone into 3.3.5 twinking for i believe this server has the potential to be the next big twink project for a very very long time, the staff is amazing, community is great, and the features on the server present and soon to be released got me very excited and its safe to say ill be sticking around for quite some time.
[doublepost=1610096435,1610053656][/doublepost]Custom class spells**

Users who are viewing this thread