Twink that requires a lot of work, but than becomes really strong

Max.vanDijk

Veteran
Hello evrybody, I just started playing world of warcraft (twinks only) while waitng for classic.

I made a 39 rogue twink, which I enjoy a lot already.

Now as the title says I'm looking forward to make a twink in which I need to put a lot of effort (grinding and such), which bracket I don't really care honestly. But than when I completed this twink it becomes very strong.

Do you guys know any class/bracket that can offer me this mega twink. Also good to know mayby, I will be able to put a lot of money in this twink.

Thanks already

A vanillaboy

Keep playing 39s. Join the in-game community. There are plenty of scaled epics that require extensive farming/ah watching.

3s tourney coming up in February with 1k prize pool, get friends and make a team. All other brackets are irrelevant I have purple name so I am r1 infosource

Keep playing 39s. Join the in-game community. There are plenty of scaled epics that require extensive farming/ah watching.

3s tourney coming up in February with 1k prize pool, get friends and make a team. All other brackets are irrelevant I have purple name so I am r1 infosource
Except that you didn’t answer his question at all :D.
Hello evrybody, I just started playing world of warcraft (twinks only) while waitng for classic.

I made a 39 rogue twink, which I enjoy a lot already.

Now as the title says I'm looking forward to make a twink in which I need to put a lot of effort (grinding and such), which bracket I don't really care honestly. But than when I completed this twink it becomes very strong.

Do you guys know any class/bracket that can offer me this mega twink. Also good to know mayby, I will be able to put a lot of money in this twink.

Thanks already

A vanillaboy
My answer to you would be enhance shaman in the 59-60-70 brackets. They are legitimately insane, there damage and sustainability is on the level of ret paladin with the mobility of a mini Druid, and many ranged ability’s making it a great all around class in these brackets. And in the 70 bracket once you have farmed full bis you will become a machine, only time you can die is stunlock or oom, hope this helps, gl!

What @Sanitarium said. While there may be some deeper grinds in the upper brackets (89+) for one particular item, 39s don't have that one standout item. Instead, gaining BiS means finding scaled and correctly statted items for several slots. None of these items by themselves make a major impact, but put together they create a significant edge.

So far I've updated six twinks for BfA, and my 39s were easily the most difficult (and still incomplete).

Edit: and of course I forgot to mention classes. Here's a discussion about the tiers of classes in the 39 bracket.

Last edited:
Except that you didn’t answer his question at all :D.

My answer to you would be enhance shaman in the 59-60-70 brackets. They are legitimately insane, there damage and sustainability is on the level of ret paladin with the mobility of a mini Druid, and many ranged ability’s making it a great all around class in these brackets. And in the 70 bracket once you have farmed full bis you will become a machine, only time you can die is stunlock or oom, hope this helps, gl!

70s bracket hasn't been relevant since 2012, we've been over this several times now.

70s bracket hasn't been relevant since 2012, we've been over this several times now.
You mind sticking to your bracket and I’ll stick to mine? Doesn’t help anyone if you just keep bashing other brackets, this is a community twink website so if you would allow him to make an informed decision instead of just bashing the other brackets that would be cool.

Really long grind to get geared out? 59s are a pain to grind out wotlk and tbc dungeons to get all the socket gear you need. If you're being boosted the bosses have such a large loot table it's gonna take you days to get the right gear. If you queue dungeons you get the loot to drop a little more often but the runs take so long I feel it's less stressful to get a boost.

Also, 110s require (imo) the most work to fully gear out. Gotta plan out the route you wanna take ahead of time because the ilvl of azerite quests rewards are based on how much of the storyline you do. You have to do all of the bfa zone's storylines for specific quest rewards at the right ilvl. To get the most out of the quest rewards you have to faction change to boost the ilvl of quest rewards to Max.

After you're done with azerite gear, then you have to farm mythic antorus every week. Then you gotta grind out more mythic antorus for titanforges and sockets and leech gear. Then you gotta farm out legendaries. In the end you're going to be a powerhouse that is damn near bulletproof

You mind sticking to your bracket and I’ll stick to mine? Doesn’t help anyone if you just keep bashing other brackets, this is a community twink website so if you would allow him to make an informed decision instead of just bashing the other brackets that would be cool.

You call it bashing, I call it informing ;)

You've got to look at brackets vs classes for this.

I quite like running underdog classes & the most fun I've had twinking is with my warlock at 60 and my shadow priest at 89.

Warlock takes a lot of gear to be relevant and even after that you're still challenged vs many different melee classes (apart from rogues, rogues are super easy on my lock at level 60).

From the twinking I've dabbled in I've found the 80-89 bracket the most balanced. The pace of the game is at a sweet spot where the twinks don't completely bulldoze the levellers and there's outplay potential on both sides.

For this I'd suggest an 89 Warlock. They're hella fun and the different specs are varied in playstyle. They're a great class to push the boundaries on dps, crits and control. The 80-89 bracket on EU has short bg queue times (5-10 mins depending on time of day).

Thanks for sharing all your oppinions :), first of all I will also stick to my rogue and finish this toon. But beside that I want a second project. Really like the idea of the 70 shaman, but also the level 59 bracket. Since at this bracket you don't need to really get boosted, but can grind it out yourself. Like the fact you can gem your armor than, this way you can greate together with the enchants more your own playstyle:) keep up the posts if you got any other cool idea:)

Thanks for sharing all your oppinions :), first of all I will also stick to my rogue and finish this toon. But beside that I want a second project. Really like the idea of the 70 shaman, but also the level 59 bracket. Since at this bracket you don't need to really get boosted, but can grind it out yourself. Like the fact you can gem your armor than, this way you can greate together with the enchants more your own playstyle:) keep up the posts if you got any other cool idea:)

i am curious .. at what lvl does rogues feel powerful ? i encounter them on my ret pally, my blood dk .. my druids .. i literally chase after them and they flee, those that stand and fight is a 100% death for them .. they will only take on me when there are like 2-3 other of their teams mates fighting me .. i use to play rogue but that was a long time ago, cata, and i dont need any team mates around to single handedly kill 4-5 players at the same time, alone, usually at enemy gy when they res at the same time, cant remember, was the full set of cata blues era .. these past few years it seems blizz been downgrading rogues constantly

I personally find Mistweaver monks to be the most over tuned spec in twinking right now, but Enhance are very unbalanced & underappreciated. Make either one of these and you'll see some serious numbers.

i was looking for pretty much the same thing and ended up with 59 - probably the best bracket i've tested so far
u can join our horde community or add me on kazzak if u want to ask ppl about gearing possibilities

how can you stick to something that doesn't exist :eek:

Since at this bracket you don't need to really get boosted, but can grind it out yourself.

110 is very much this, and you go from strong to very strong as you grind... with LOTS to do along the way. But I worry of the longevity of it past BFA, since it relies on being its own bracket and that might change when the next xpac comes out.

But it seems like almost everyone has a leftover 110 lying around. Easiest to try out and hardest to "finish" IMO.

110 is very much this, and you go from strong to very strong as you grind... with LOTS to do along the way. But I worry of the longevity of it past BFA, since it relies on being its own bracket and that might change when the next xpac comes out.

But it seems like almost everyone has a leftover 110 lying around. Easiest to try out and hardest to "finish" IMO.

As long as they don't do another stat squish, 110s should stick around. You can still boost alts through expeditions and do a bunch of wpvp.

Instanced pvp might be a bit rough, though

Users who are viewing this thread