• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Who the hell cares

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Nocontest

Don't try to run. You'll only die tired!
Hey all, i made this thread a little before Twinkinfo shutdown so it wasn't up very long. I was just curious if there would be any interest in the list being updated?

Hello all! I thought I would do something fun and stroke a few egos and post the Top 5 of each class/spec.The list is both US/EU and required a minimum of 750+ games played. All the info for this list I gathered came from twinkstats.com, so if you wish to make the next list, please add your character. Some people might ask as how i rated the twinks? Well, there are 9 possible categories to score in, i excluded bandages and pots used. How the scoring was scored, 1st place = 5 pts, 2nd place = 4pts, 3rd place = 3pts, 4th place = 2pts, 5th place = 1pt. I took the top 5 in each class/spec in each category and then added the points based on their placement in said category.I split up into specs the classes that could heal, and bunched the dps. There weren't any Holy Priest, Restoration Shamans, Enhancement Shamans or Mistweaver Monks that met the criteria at this time.If possible i would like to see Healing and Damage per BG and Dispells per BG added to twinkstats.com. My hats off to everyone on the list,and everyone queing to soon be on the list.

Rogue
1st-Freckles
2nd-Swøpz
3rd-Lucieon
4th-Satìn
5th-Xç

Protection Paladin
1st-Lädylïadrïn
2nd-Nooeoon

Retribution Paladin
1st-Duopaladin
2nd-Cryptonìte
3rd-Mashd
4th-Vladitoron
5th-Axia

Holy Paladin
1st-Healytwink
2nd-Trialkiller
3rd-Tence
4th-Spiríel
5th-Junoo

Elemental Shaman
1st-Zuurogano
2nd-Phrontistery

Shadow Priest
1st-Braindeath
2nd-Twinkies
3rd-Nohugzz
4th-Kraethine
5th-Rankones

Discipline Priest
1st-Çlinic
2nd-Pôoonmeister
3rd-Laurasìa
4th-Sedine

Mage
1st-Nostrand
2nd-Aoj
3rd-Geeraa
4th-geeraa
5th-Dreamcraft

Mistweaver Monk
1st-Zurocowski
2nd-Collapse

Brewmaster Monk
1st-Monìíca
2nd-cwoda

Hunter
1st-Bookphone
2nd-Popopopopopo
3rd-Nocontest
4th-samanthacolt
5th-Slæzy

Balance Druid
1st-Tgõd
2nd-Snug
3rd-goolduck
4th-Çhélly
5th-Tashingo

Feral Druid
1st-Lifelike
2nd-Pøsey
3rd-Ønëðrööðømg
4th-ßumpikeÿz
5th-Thotfc

Warlock
1st-Belookia
2nd-Esmeraldaa

Warrior
1st-Vahavta
2nd-Chocowalt
3rd-Dompérignon
4th-Yjungr
5th-Balphazaur

@Manaki @Envius why is this so wrong? Twinkstats.com is being updated by players every single second (24/7), 7 days a week that means the whole players from different brackets are taking it seriously. Now if you don't see your name here that means you're shit, it doesn't mean that this list is wrong, plus both of u didn't even reach the 750 games played so chill

I like seeing my warrior at #1, but the truth is I haven't played it since probably mid-MoP, before it went back to 20-29.

lifelike dont even play wow anymore lmao tf that nigga just snapchats weed 2 me lol y isnt there any rdruids on here

@Manaki @Envius why is this so wrong? Twinkstats.com is being updated by players every single second (24/7), 7 days a week that means the whole players from different brackets are taking it seriously. Now if you don't see your name here that means you're shit, it doesn't mean that this list is wrong, plus both of u didn't even reach the 750 games played so chill

The lists are wrong because the players listed are either A - inactive or B - definitely not a top 5 player. I realize this is based off of the websites stats but lets face it half of those stats have to do with the amount of time put into the bracket and have no correlation regarding skill of the player. Not saying all of them are bad, some players like Snug are for sure exceptional. But with that being said the lists are super inaccurate. I think most people can agree with me on this, but whatever it's the OP's post so I won't derail this thread. :) Btw @Nocontest is this list strictly for 29s?

@Envius It doesn't matter if you're inactive or active, its more about what have you done while playing in this bracket, and there is a reason why you have to play 750 bgs its because the more you play the harder it gets for you in terms of points compared to a player with 100 bgs played, so no it doesn't have to do with the amount of time you put into this bracket. And if you think there is someone that is not a top 5 player then that's your opinion, again it doesn't make this list wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was painfully bad to read through.

Lets just stick to monthly Best Of threads

Last edited by a moderator:
is this a troll list or ?

Users who are viewing this thread