Twink Private Server

Smashingbaby

Grandfathered
So whatever happened with that twink private server Conq was talking about a while back? I'm so tired of retail twinking it's not even funny. 90% of my time I've spent on wow has been twinking and I started late Vanilla. The ups and downs have been drastic, and imho "twinking" now is probably the worst I've ever experienced. I loved the idea of an xpoff twink private server. I've been looking around a lot to find a twink dedicated pvt server for the longest, but none of them seem to be worthwhile. If anyone has any suggestions or anything, I'd love to hear about it. Wow for me is twinking, and I feel that if this downhill slide twinking is taking doesn't improve I'm not gonna play anymore.

There're big amount of people want to play Wotlk or TBC. Classic/Vanilla'd be a good start.

Some day.

71362410.jpg

Dont hope too much on classic guys the gameplay will be shit

Dont hope too much on classic guys the gameplay will be shit

Given Blizzard's track record for saying things pre-launch, and finding live ends up different than what was said, I don't think anyone knows what it's going to be like. I always like sources for information, though, so feel free to share 'em if ya got 'em :)

Users who are viewing this thread