<Twink Inc> Funding 49 Twinks Interested in rolling on WotLK Server.

Jadyne

39 Evangelist
The below was posted early in 2014. I'm leaving it here for posterity. Due to various reasons, This offer is no longer on the table. Molten-WoW is still an excellent private server that I would encourage anyone to try out. There is still a twinking community there, now primarily based on the Deathwing server, and as of February 2015 mostly focused on 19s and 29s. However, who knows what the future holds. I know I'm still playing there, I just don't personally have the time to actively build a community.

This is a call to anyone interested in making a 49 twink in the old school WotLK style.

I used to run <Purple Haze> on Kilrogg (US) in the Bloodlust Battlegroup. Before that, I was a 29 twink before x-realm battlegrounds. I was a major agent in building the 30-39 bracket into what it was at it's peak before 3.2, with guild vs guild 10v10s in WSG and regular arenas, all extremely competitive at the highest level.

I'm trying to rebuild a small slice of that on the Molten-WoW private server. We've had some serious success in the 10-19 and 20-29 brackets, and are looking to expand those. But we're now discovering some alliance 39s and especially 49s who are interested in playing with us. So now I feel comfortable making a full push on recruitment.

Funding:
I have a main with every single enchanting recipe in WotLK, and we have two others with most recipes and a fourth player building an enchanter with all recipes for the last month. We also have a whole bank tab dedicated to enchanting mats, as well as multiple people farming and/or watching the AH for mats. With those resources, we enchant new guildies for free. We also have a very large supply of BoE gear, since some of us have been voting and spending those points for months for gear to save up for new guildies.

The only things you need to do is get to level 49, do whatever quests you need, and run dungeons for RDF and random suffix gear (which we can do in-guild runs for, and the server has 2k-4k players online 90% of the time, so RDF happens). You can vote for the server for points to get the rest of your gear and for heirlooms. You can vote once every 12 hours, and it gets you 5 points. Most 29 twink gear is 5-20 vote points, while the heirlooms are 50.

I should note that at this time, you can get to 450 skill with the Mining skill (but not the others), so you may want to level that along with another profession. We share whatever ores we can with each other to get mining up for as many guildies as possible. But at 49, you should be fine in the short term with 300 or 375 mining, and we'll slowly help you get it up to 450.

If you can't stand leveling to 49 on a 1x realm, you can roll your toon on the 20x realm, Ragnaros, and then spend 50 vote points (or donate $15 for 10 coins) to transfer to Lordaeron after leveling to 39 and getting professions up. The other nice thing about donating the minimum just once is that it gives you permanent donator status, which gets you past all the realm queues, which can be common on the higher-rate realms.

Here is the master thread for Molten-WoW on the private server forum if you're curious to learn more about it. There is a Getting Started guide to Molten in the second post.

Here is a link to Molten-WoW. If you're interested, even just register an account and start voting before you even start playing, so you can start saving up for gear.

Here is a link to the Twinking subforum on Molten.

And here is a link to <Twink Inc>'s armory page on Molten.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated information a little. We've got a few guildies building more 49s, so we may be able to field a 10-man atm, not sure until I see alliance show up. For the time being, we're just waiting on them. Then screenshots will be inc. =)

Let me know when you expand to 60! :(
60 in wotlk was always my favorite bracket, with cata 70 close behind.

There`s an active 70s and a semi-active 60s community on Molten, even post wipe.
You might want to check it out.

This is a call to anyone interested in making a 49 twink in the old school WotLK style.

I used to run <Purple Haze> on Kilrogg (US) in the Bloodlust Battlegroup. Before that, I was a 29 twink before x-realm battlegrounds. I was a major agent in building the 30-39 bracket into what it was at it's peak before 3.2, with guild vs guild 10v10s in WSG and regular arenas, all extremely competitive at the highest level.

I'm trying to rebuild a small slice of that on the Molten-WoW private server. We've had some serious success in the 10-19 and 20-29 brackets, and are looking to expand those. But we're now discovering some alliance 39s and especially 49s who are interested in playing with us. So now I feel comfortable making a full push on recruitment.

Funding:
I have a main with every single enchanting recipe in WotLK, and we have two others with most recipes and a fourth player building an enchanter with all recipes for the last month. We also have a whole bank tab dedicated to enchanting mats, as well as multiple people farming and/or watching the AH for mats. With those resources, we enchant new guildies for free. We also have a very large supply of BoE gear, since some of us have been voting and spending those points for months for gear to save up for new guildies.

The only things you need to do is get to level 49, do whatever quests you need, and run dungeons for RDF and random suffix gear (which we can do in-guild runs for, and the server has 2k-4k players online 90% of the time, so RDF happens). You can vote for the server for points to get the rest of your gear and for heirlooms. You can vote once every 12 hours, and it gets you 5 points. Most 29 twink gear is 5-20 vote points, while the heirlooms are 50.

I should note that at this time, you can get to 450 skill with the Mining skill (but not the others), so you may want to level that along with another profession. We share whatever ores we can with each other to get mining up for as many guildies as possible. But at 49, you should be fine in the short term with 300 or 375 mining, and we'll slowly help you get it up to 450.

If you can't stand leveling to 49 on a 1x realm, you can roll your toon on the 20x realm, Ragnaros, and then spend 50 vote points (or donate $15 for 10 coins) to transfer to Lordaeron after leveling to 39 and getting professions up. The other nice thing about donating the minimum just once is that it gives you permanent donator status, which gets you past all the realm queues, which can be common on the higher-rate realms.

Here is the master thread for Molten-WoW on the private server forum if you're curious to learn more about it. There is a Getting Started guide to Molten in the second post.

Here is a link to Molten-WoW. If you're interested, even just register an account and start voting before you even start playing, so you can start saving up for gear.

Here is a link to the Twinking subforum on Molten.

And here is a link to <Twink Inc>'s armory page on Molten.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

If you make a push on live servers I'll come play. Private serves are garbage and no one should play on them...

Yeah, On that note, I guess I better go update them. =/

As for a real response: Yes, most pservers are garbage; Molten is one of the very few exceptions.

Still, you should make a push on live servers. 6.1 looks like one of the best twink patches ever.

Users who are viewing this thread