US "Twink" guild on Tichondrius (US)

Nah, we don't have one there.
However I am normally on. Same character name I'll give you a add.

I run Twink DH(828 ilvl) and Rogue(843 ilvl).

I'll send you an add when I get the chance to log on,
wont be on much for next 3 days however since I'm capped for monthly usage.

Reason I am unsure on that idea is because I main 101 Twinks. I don't even have a 110, and I am certain most of the twinks here are just alts. I just don't see the playerbase being viable enough to justify me personally leaving a normal guild for a twink only guild. :/
However I am more than willing to help you out / sell carries with you.

My run time is extremely quick, the runs are over in the time it takes to run to the bosses, maybe add 30 seconds to that but no more than that.

Reason I am unsure on that idea is because I main 101 Twinks. I don't even have a 110, and I am certain most of the twinks here are just alts. I just don't see the playerbase being viable enough to justify me personally leaving a normal guild for a twink only guild. :/
However I am more than willing to help you out / sell carries with you.

Actually a lot of people here main their twink including me.
And the part about not enough player base, this couldn't be any more not true. 101 twinking is as big as 19s we're in vanilla and BC.
If suggested a mass server migration, I'll touch on a few points that make it a good idea

1. There are a lot of folks who have stockpiles of twink gear on other servers. If all of the twinks in the community were on the same server, they could each pick out boes they want to purchase, pool their gold for their items and server transfer, and have 1 guilds go get everyone's item
Example: me and 3 guildies each want a boe someone has on different server. If I was the one who's going to get the items, the 3 guildies would only need to toss me 50k roughly for the transfer there and back. 100k roughly per transfer, 2 transfers, 200k. 4 people throwing in, 50k each.
This will make getting pieces you need from other servers that much easier. And let's be honost, how often you come across your BIS or a big upgrade on your home server. Most go get those beloved pieces from those hunters out there

2. Non instanced world pvp events. We could have a horde, and alliance guild on the same server, and host massive world pvp events. Just imagine, 10 vs 10 battle royalle in gurubashi, or some other open world arena, or even just out in a large field or in a small town. The options are endless when I comes to this idea. We would all be on one server, so to be honost, it will be 100x easier and possible to set it up

3. Being amongst people who are as crazy as you works. Just look at a nut-house. :).

Maybe this idea will take off one day when people out their pride aside and stray outside the box

Users who are viewing this thread