US Twink Fantasy Football League

Camo

Grandfathered
Hi everyone,

For those who don't know, last year I started up the 19s fantasy football league and I'd like to continue it this year. However, I haven't heard back from some people about joining again this year and I don't wish to re-invite some people back because they stopped checking their line ups. Last year, I also participated in the 39s league which went well. To compensate for the loss of people from the 19s league, I've talked with @youbeezy about combining both leagues into one. Last year we had two 10 man leagues, one for each bracket, and I'm hoping to have at least a league with at least 10 people this year.

We currently have 7 people committed and are waiting to hear back on 3-4 people which aren't definite which is why I'm making this post. If we can get more than 10 people in the league that's great, but we'll settle with 10 people if we have to. League would draft around end of August or early September with Standard scoring.

If you're interested in participating please reply to this post and PM me your email to your ESPN account so I can send you an invite. Please only message me if you're serious, I don't want people in the league who stop setting their line up after week 3 or people who draft kickers and defenses way too early.

Thanks,

Camo '-'

Users who are viewing this thread