Twink Cup recruitment thread

treess

Grandfathered
So Conq added this on his networking thread but I keep seeing people looking for teams through threads so i don't take credit for making this Conq did it but i just am posting it in its own thread so people will be able to see it.

Twink Cup 2015 Recruitment Section (Temporary):

This section serves to help players find a Twink Cup Team for the 2015 Tournament. in order to do this in an effecient way, I have attached this to the Twink Networking Thread, which means you need to fill out this short bit of information, so that people looking to fill spots, can come here, and find you. (Optional *)

Twink Armory:
Class:
*Years Played:
*Brackets Played:
*PvP Experience:
*Are you willing to Move to a Different Server, Re-roll, or Faction change? If so, what do you have in mind?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

So one person already filled this out so ill copy it over. so if people are cool with it im going to make a list of people looking for teams and these answers to captains or people wanting to start a team can find people.

People looking for teams:

Pappapopper- papapopper#1570
Willix- baeloro#1481
Zallstan-- Pm on TI
Tokwik- Pm on TI
Niini-PM on TI
Fullyhollow- fullyhollow#1561

Last edited by a moderator:
So Conq added this on his networking thread but I keep seeing people looking for teams through threads so i don't take credit for making this Conq did it but i just am posting it in its own thread so people will be able to see it.

Twink Cup 2015 Recruitment Section (Temporary):

This section serves to help players find a Twink Cup Team for the 2015 Tournament. in order to do this in an effecient way, I have attached this to the Twink Networking Thread, which means you need to fill out this short bit of information, so that people looking to fill spots, can come here, and find you. (Optional *)

Twink Armory:
Class:
*Years Played:
*Brackets Played:
*PvP Experience:
*Are you willing to Move to a Different Server, Re-roll, or Faction change? If so, what do you have in mind?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

So one person already filled this out so ill copy it over. so if people are cool with it im going to make a list of people looking for teams and these answers to captains or people wanting to start a team can find people.

You deserve credit as well =P

Looking for a team - Willix.

Willing to reroll any class any faction/server (except Paladin) can play all roles/classes.

Come on guys, let's keep the trolling and personal shit to a minimum. Take this objectively, find good players to roll with you in the Cup and let's make this the best period of 19s ever.

Twink Armory: I only have a 60 twink right now Bloddyelf @ Quel'dorei - Community - World of Warcraft (he's on a different server so he doesn't have much support in terms of gold for nice enchants and whatnot)
Class: I can play any class I will roll on any server although most of my experience is with rogues and warriors
*Years Played: 8 years, however only 6 of those have been on this account I'm currently on.
*Brackets Played: 14, 24, 60, 70
*PvP Experience: 1900 in 2s/3s 2k in RBGs (I did this on the side as my main focus the last 2 expacs has been PvE.)
*Are you willing to Move to a Different Server, Re-roll, or Faction change? If so, what do you have in mind? I'll move to where I'm needed and dedicate time and effort to further the group's performance. I'm looking for an organized group to gear up and practice with in the time leading up to the twink cup and hopefully dominate the competition, but who isn't looking to do that? I have a lot of experience with fury warrior and rogue twinks as well as hunters. I can play all classes but those three are what I excel at the most.
Even though this may not be relevant here is my main: Zallstan @ Kil'jaeden - Community - World of Warcraft

LF team for TC 2015. Have rogue but can roll any

Twink armory: don't have a main 19 yet. Looking to make one where it's needed.

Class: Ideally playing Disc or Resto Shaman as 19. Willing to play any healer I'm needed as, but those two classes I excel at.

Years played: Since 2008.

Brackets played: Mainly 29's and 70's.

PvP Experience: 1900 max level RBG's and a lower 70 RBG rating. 2200+ in 2's and 3's max and and 70.

I am willing to change whatever needed about my twink or my character created to be able to participate on a team that needs a competitive healer and wants to win. :D

fullyhollow#1561

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twink Armory: Aimbotter @ Arthas - Community - World of Warcraft - (leveling him now, have many changes to be made, but I have plenty of time to do so)
Class: Hunter, and I have a shaman as well.
*Years Played: 10+
*Brackets Played: Only Max level, this is my first real twink
*PvP Experience: Been playing WSG for ten years, and have done multiple different strategies in the BG depending on the time and meta. Arena, not very much to be honest, I tend to dislike it due to long drawn out fights and I find it boring.
*Are you willing to Move to a Different Server, Re-roll, or Faction change? If so, what do you have in mind? Nope, Im Horde, and on Arthas. Looking for other horde to make a team with.

hockeygod#1838

Users who are viewing this thread