Twink cup player pool

treess

Grandfathered
So This is just a thought maybe. but i was thinking that there should be some thread with everyone who does not have a team already to be able to post and make a list so that teams that are short or if they want to form a team out of people who arent already on teams so that we can have more teams going into the tournament. Just something i thought would be cool because i know a lot of people who have no idea what team they are playing for and its getting pretty close to the cup.

Great Idea! I like this :D

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/twink-networking-thread-64172/#post865862

Reading your post here made me realize how easy it would be too this too the networking thread, good call [MENTION=25500]treess[/MENTION]

Twink Cup 2015 Recruitment Section (Temporary):

This section serves to help players find a Twink Cup Team for the 2015 Tournament. in order to do this in an effecient way, I have attached this to the Twink Networking Thread, which means you need to fill out this short bit of information, so that people looking to fill spots, can come here, and find you. (Optional *)

Twink Armory:
Class:
*Years Played:
*Brackets Played:
*PvP Experience:
*Are you willing to Move to a Different Server, Re-roll, or Faction change? If so, what do you have in mind?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Last edited:
Class: ill play anything really
*Years Played: of and on since tbc i made my first 19 twink before i hit 70 and wrath had come out
*Brackets Played: 19 29 and 70
*PvP Experience: 2200 shockadin in wrath but i no longer have that account
*Are you willing to Move to a Different Server, Re-roll, or Faction change? If so, what do you have in mind?
ill play anything on my server as alliance cuz of battlenet option shouldnt need to server change, im willing to roll a horde with slight funded cuz i dont have a horde main
me on my old druid doomhealz in a premade fishin buddies vs dynasty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPtg80s26iI

you can see me clearly at 2:10

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread