Twink banner thingies

Docterfred said:
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

school has taken hold of me and it won't let go.

I've tried to start this up again starting where I left off.

BLUEBLOODELLIOT.png

Omg This is great! Until I noticed you wrote Elliøt I'm sorry only one l, so its Eliøt. Sorry if you could fix it, I'd be great.

nubwarlock said:
could this or is it to crappy of a pic? if you can could you put Noob 4 Life?

beefac88daeda5c8295993d8c4ff8f1ff70aeccc.png

Not accepting requests atm, im really behind as it is. :(

Tinymidget said:
twink_pic - MyPicx.com

I want it to say "khaos twinks" then "Best rogue ever"

Not accepting requests atm, im really behind as it is. :(

Omgimarogue said:
i dont mean to be persistent, but i think you skipped me xD

freestyle, whatev you think would be cool, with the "its nothing personal" at the bottom

thanks again :cool:

omfg im sorry, I'll do yours next.

Eliot said:
Omg This is great! Until I noticed you wrote Elliøt I'm sorry only one l, so its Eliøt. Sorry if you could fix it, I'd be great.

Argh! My bad, I'll fix it.

Scadoosh said:
these are sweet!

...but check the spelling of "theater" on your own banner...

I have been aware of this since I implemented it into my signature.

Frankly, I'm to lazy to change it (I rasterized the text, I'd have to re do some shit).

Thanks so much man :) I wish I knew how to do stuff like that.

Hey Buddy, i'm sorry to be all pushy, but i cant seem to find what page my post is on, and i was wondering if you were getting close to me

impatience

did you skip me too? i could sware you just skipped everyone and that youre not overwhelmed whatsoever with all these banner requests, so start doing banners because we know youre not

koncussion said:
did you skip me too? i could sware you just skipped everyone and that youre not overwhelmed whatsoever with all these banner requests, so start doing banners because we know youre not

I hope your joking. He is doing this for free, he doesn't need to spend his free time if he doesn't want too.

koncussion said:
LOL U THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS? read the post, im not sure its possible to have any more sarcasm than it does lol

I sensed no sarcasm either...

Users who are viewing this thread