twink 90's are in their own XP-off bracket

twink bracket 90-99 is active

tested tonight after a poster said my OP was incorrect, it appears recent changes were made in a hotfix on 9 Dec.

6.0.3 Hotfixes: December 9 - MMO-Champion BlueTracker

• The level 90 bracket has been merged into the level 91-99 bracket.

qued a 90 MOP capped player, got into a BG and players on my team included 93-99 level players

scaling has changed also. my 90's PVE and PVP gear now scaled the same to 590. BOA wpn scaled up to 615, my hp was boosted to 192K and was higher than any of the 99's. as for 640 scaling a poster in this thread said it is scaled down to 590, so appears no loophole god mode gear there

not sure if the players 93-99 were actually XP-off twinks looking at their gear, which was random gear you would get questing mixed with old left over gear? none of them had any of the 640 crafted items

on a second BG asked if players had XP off and got a ton of NO's at the same time, this may get fixed too and may not be intended

UPDATE
just qued a second BG, got a pop in 43 sec just now, players are various levels again, this BG i asked players if they had turned their XP off, and several said no, they are leveling and getting XP.

not really sure if this is supposed to be happening, if it's intended or bug?

OUTDATED BELOW post from 17 Nov

twink 90's are in their own XP-off bracket

level - 90 players whether XP-off or MOP capped only BG against level - 90 players, making it the only twink bracket in WOW with a one level player base.

the bracket is close to being exact to what it was prior to WOD, with maybe a few exceptions

- 550 PVP gear is 550 in a BG
- PVE gear is scaled down to 540
- BOAs are scaled down to 540
- PVP power still appears to be working, even though it's not listed on players stats
- PVP free base resilience = to squish is still in the game or there is a base % damage reduction factor not shown on player stats either
- resilience was removed from the dual PVP trinkets, but they now reduce damaged taken by 10%

there are some 90's that wear the legendary cloak, not sure if it is also nerfed in BGs or if they are just wearing it for epeen

que times are 3-10 minutes using the random option with AV and IOC blacklisted

there are no BOEs that dip from WOD into MOP like in previous expansions. WOD gear doesn't even hit 550+ till level-92. wowhead is showing some BOE crafted weapons at level 91.

Last edited by a moderator:
with a 587 geared player who also has 550 PVP gear, you are twinked in and out of BGs.. to reroll or pay $$ boost a 90, grind out PVP gear wearing crap is alot of work. BGs are same as before and you need at least 540 gear enchanted and gemmed not to be cannon fodder

I was getting 150 honor per win in bg, and 50 per loss, so yeah.. Maybe not worth. I got CM and shit on that character as well that can't be get anymore for 90, maybe I'll keep it. Thing is there's these shadow priests with a shield half of their fucking hp and the burst of a high speed train hitting a fat pig. That's honestly putting me off of 90 bracket right now, all I see if shadow priests dominating with zero skill.

What happens to people who turn off exp at 91 and higher? 91-99 bracket?

I didn't test it with XP off, but the XP-on bracket is 91-99 with items scaled up to a minimum of 590. Looks like it'd be waaaaaaaaaay more fun to gear in than just wearing prideful gear at 90.

XsCNm9Y.jpg

I didn't test it with XP off, but the XP-on bracket is 91-99 with items scaled up to a minimum of 590. Looks like it'd be waaaaaaaaaay more fun to gear in than just wearing prideful gear at 90.

Wait, there was a Blue post/tweet saying only Warlords gear would scale, have they backtracked? (Like Blizzard EVER do that.... :/) Or are legendary items different?

level - 90 players whether XP-off or MOP capped only BG against level - 90 players, making it the only twink bracket in WOW with a one level player base.

the bracket is close to being exact to what it was prior to WOD, with maybe a few exceptions

- 550 PVP gear is 550 in a BG
- PVE gear is scaled down to 540
- BOAs are scaled down to 540
- PVP power still appears to be working, even though it's not listed on players stats
- PVP free base resilience = to squish is still in the game or there is a base % damage reduction factor not shown on player stats either
- resilience was removed from the dual PVP trinkets, but they now reduce damaged taken by 10%

there are some 90's that wear the legendary cloak, not sure if it is also nerfed in BGs or if they are just wearing it for epeen

que times are 3-10 minutes using the random option with AV and IOC blacklisted

there are no BOEs that dip from WOD into MOP like in previous expansions. WOD gear doesn't even hit 550+ till level-92. wowhead is showing some BOE crafted weapons at level 91.

They aren't in their own bracket, they share 90-99 with anyone else who has their XP disabled. There's just not been enough time yet for a community of people to gravitate towards twinking between 90-99.

if i go into a BG with my trial 20 players and there are no players 21-29 (yes it does happen) my player and gear scales up to 29

70's upscale even if it's all 70's

this is not happening in when i go in with my 90....all gear is 540 when i have my PVE gear on, and PVP is 550. all the players i have seen are 90's only, i find it hard to believe with the gear a 97-99 would have that no one hasn't turned off XP

Last edited by a moderator:
I would advise you not to make a fresh 90 as BGs are giving about 50 honor total for winning. Lol:(

at the end of a BG it puts up a "you won 150 honor" if you win announcement, and "you have won 50 honor" on losses

Seems lik my ol pride sham can get some work one in this battleground.

What are que times for xp off+

Users who are viewing this thread