Trump or Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Hillary

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Lesser of two evils: Trump. But I don't want a dumbass for president, so that's why I would prefer Hillary. But both are very unfavorable. Candidates have no genuine qualities anymore. And the ones that do stand no chance. Worst that could happen with Hillary would be more controversy and basically a third Obama term, since they have very similar political agendas (which imo, is FAR preferable than another Bush Term). Best you can do in the end, is ignore the news, watch local, and don't let it get to ya. You'd be surprised how little you'd care about it once you stop paying so much attention to it.

Political speeches used to mean something, and weren't pc-filtered, regurgitated, and hollow.

Trump would have us butting heads with the rest of the world, but another Democratic term will fuel this race war they created out of thin air and tear us apart from the inside.

Either way we're fucked. They both disgust me for very different reasons.

Long live Monarchy!

A Republic sucks!!1!!

Not real fun if you have to chose between a democrate or a republican. Specially when both suck.

Long Live The Kingdom Of The Netherlands!!

Political speeches used to mean something, and weren't pc-filtered, regurgitated, and hollow.

Space talk and exploration is nice but it is still so far away as of today... men on the moon... what a joke and hoax that was :)

"We choose to go to the Moon. Not because they are easy but because they are hard. Because that goal will serve to organise and measure the best of our energy and skills. Because that challenge is one we are willing to accept. One we are unwilling to postphone and one we intend to win and the others too."

Yeah America is great at making fake movies. A real challenge and measurement of Americas energy and skills. Lets make it fast before Russia comes with a fake movie first and not postphone.

Hearing this again and thinking about it.. makes me laugh so hard. The hoax started here. JFK might has done great things but this...

Last edited:
Long live Monarchy!

A Republic sucks!!1!!

Not real fun if you have to chose between a democrate or a republican. Specially when both suck.

Long Live The Kingdom Of The Netherlands!!

Space talk and exploration is nice but it is still so far away as of today... men on the moon... what a joke and hoax that was :)

"We choose to go to the Moon. Not because they are easy but because they are hard. Because that goal will serve to organise and measure the best of our energy and skills. Because that challenge is one we are willing to accept. One we are unwilling to postphone and one we intend to win and the others too."

Yeah America is great at making fake movies. A real challenge and measurement of Americas energy and skills. Lets make it fast before Russia comes with a fake movie first and not postphone.

Hearing this again and thinking about it.. makes me laugh so hard. The hoax started here. JFK might has done great things but this...

U tryna trig me brah

U tryna trig me brah
Not really. You are just dumb and saying stuff like that jfk speech meant something while it is full of political nonsense and lies to just get more voters. I am merely throwing in stuff to let you see this system is sooooo bad.

Now pointing to your voting, what do you actually stand for... you stand for thrumps ideals but hes a dumb ass so you are voting for ideals that do not suit you the most aka clinton...

And you do not see what is wrong with that.. ?

Dumb shit.

Like most Americans...

Yall should go for change to this stupid system.... do they actually let you... making changes? is this democracy? There is no fucking choice what so ever. 2 sides. 2 people in the race for the most powerfull job in the world, just look at the application debate from tonight.. and yall want one of these on that spot?

God sake, America(ns), it is hillarious. Best comedy ever on TV.

Not really. You are just dumb and saying stuff like that jfk speech meant something while it is full of political nonsense and lies to just get more voters. I am merely throwing in stuff to let you see this system is sooooo bad.

Now pointing to your voting, what do you actually stand for... you stand for thrumps ideals but hes a dumb ass so you are voting for ideals that do not suit you the most aka clinton...

Dumb shit.

Like most Americans...

Yall should go for change to this stupid system.... do they actually let you... making changes? is this democracy? There is no ducking choice what so ever. 2 sides. 2 people in the race for the most powerfull job in the world, just look at the application debate from tonight.. and yall want one of these on that spot?

-Well, you obviously haven't took the time to skim through the countless scientific research documents, legal documents, hours of footage, and the mere fact we have left things from our trips (like a mirror to reflect signals). The wonderful thing about the truth, is that it's there regardless of what people believe. And it is very much political, as is any discussion about education, building roads and highways, war, etc. Do your homework, and I don't mean half-assed 10 minute conspiracy videos made by some dude with an Illuminati avatar and believes the second coming will occur (especially in their lifetime). Fact of the matter is, you probably have no first-hand experience or have ever tried telling your ludicrous statements to someone who actually has experience in the field. And let's not derail this thread please :)

-Where in the hell did I give off the assumption that I stand for Trump's ideals? And I'm voting for the logical choice. I may not like Clinton, but I know she at least has experience in office. She has a bad reputation for controversy, but I don't give much of a shit about that. Trump is an egotistical loser who knows little to nothing about politics, and continues to show that every debate. Preferably, I would vote for neither. And the whole "Not voting <insert candidate> is a vote for the other" thing is bogus. But it does leave a more uncertain outcome for either side. It's like deciding not to add a tiny bit more fuel in a race-car of your choice.

-We get it, you hate and generalize Americans based on stereotypes. Go back to sipping tea and jacking off to the queen, ya damn yellow-toothed redcoats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumb shit.

Like most Americans...

Yall should go for change to this stupid system.... do they actually let you... making changes? is this democracy? There is no ducking choice what so ever. 2 sides. 2 people in the race for the most powerfull job in the world, just look at the application debate from tonight.. and yall want one of these on that spot?

Kek...
There are more than two people running for PotUS.

Surely your country's government has lasted longer than the US's right? I thought not. Until it does, you should sit down and shut your pie hole or come up with solutions.

-Well, you obviously haven't took the time to skim through the countless scientific research documents, legal documents, hours of footage, and the mere fact we have left things from our trips (like a mirror to reflect signals). The wonderful thing about the truth, is that it's there regardless of what people believe. And it is very much political, as is any discussion about education, building roads and highways, war, etc. Do your homework, and I don't mean half-assed 10 minute conspiracy videos made by some dude with an Illuminati avatar and believes the second coming will occur (especially in their lifetime). Fact of the matter is, you probably have no first-hand experience or have ever tried telling your ludicrous statements to someone who actually has experience in the field. And let's not derail this thread please :)

-Where in the hell did I give off the assumption that I stand for Trump's ideals? And I'm voting for the logical choice. I may not like Clinton, but I know she at least has experience in office. She has a bad reputation for controversy, but I don't give much of a shit about that. Trump is an egotistical loser who knows little to nothing about politics, and continues to show that every debate. Preferably, I would vote for neither. And the whole "Not voting <insert candidate> is a vote for the other" thing is bogus. But it does leave a more uncertain outcome for either side. It's like deciding not to add a tiny bit more fuel in a race-car of your choice.

-We get it, you hate and generalize Americans based on stereotypes. Go back to sipping tea and jacking off to the queen, ya damn yellow-toothed redcoats.

Yea sure m8, vote Hillary.

cf3411d8ebc8a567331c34d7b3fad559697382d340b705d3648a780f23f2172e_1.jpg

Yea sure m8, vote Hillary.

cf3411d8ebc8a567331c34d7b3fad559697382d340b705d3648a780f23f2172e_1.jpg

Funny how biased these propaganda memes are. They fail to account for all the shady things Trump may do once in office. I'm not denying that Hillary will do more once she's in office, but the comparison will most likely change to:

Hillary- Did <insert conspiracies>
Trump- Said bad things and did <insert conspiracies>

You fail to realize that almost every leader in U.S. history has had shady conspiracies tied to them. Obama with race wars and overthrowing Libya. Bush with 9/11, Iraq war, and Enron. Bill Clinton with the sex scandal and the Clinton Foundation. Bush Senior with Desert Storm and (supposed) inside scoops on JFK and Reagan shootings. Reagan's extreme agenda against communism and unjust prosecutions against his own citizens. Nixon with Watergate. LBJ's ties to JFK assassination and pushing the war in Vietnam. JFK's ties to the Mafia and Marilyn Monroe (and his brother's conspiracy to kill her). FDR's knowledge of Japan's threats to attack Pearl Harbor. Abraham Lincoln's plan to kill Tupac. So on and so forth...

Users who are viewing this thread