Trump Becomes the Face of the Republican Party

who u got

• TRUMP!

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • ANYONE BUT TRUMP!

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters
Hillary is a two faced snake, but she's not a complete shitface, who's running populistic politics that speaks to anti-semetic, xenophobic and angry americans.

retards or not, but this dreadful times we are living in demand a strong response from leaders.
The islamisation, degradation of basic values, economi banksters ect cant be delt with liberal mindset.
Liberal mind set is the reason world is in this mess.

retards or not, but this dreadful times we are living in demand a strong response from leaders.
The islamisation, degradation of basic values, economi banksters ect cant be delt with liberal mindset.
Liberal mind set is the reason world is in this mess.

Please continue. Would love to hear you go into a little more detail on those gripping issues and perhaps some of the "strong responses" required to remedy them.

well theres always 3rd party i guess.

and if you say "oh you are just giving ____ the win" just fucking neck yourself you are exactly the kind of person that gave us these two awful candidates

There are 2 reasons for me to vote for trump.
- #1 It'll be funny to see what Trump will do to/for America.
- #2 I plainly don't care about America. :)

The entire system is fucked and needs replacing. The 2-Party scheme is nothing more than to give Americans reasons to fight each other. The Delegate system is a fucking joke, they almost never vote for who the Citizens of their Jurisdiction tell to vote for. The fact that Politicians can create Voter Suppression Laws proves they don't give a fuck about anyone and are going to do whatever they want... until We the People stop them.

From what I've seen, Trump seems to be encouraging all that is wrong with America. Too bad you guys don't have a candidate like our Justin Trudeau in Canada. He's amazing so far.

There are 2 reasons for me to vote for trump.
- #1 It'll be funny to see what Trump will do to/for America.
- #2 I plainly don't care about America. :)
Whatever happens in America will affect the whole world.

Whatever happens in America will affect the whole world.
First off no offense to all my American friends reading this, this is just a raw perspective of me concerning your country. :) :
america got stolen from Indians, then got mistreated.
america invaded irak with an excuse to destroy their country
america is full of idiots like trump (racism)
america thinks they are the only country on the planet not caring about anything else
america is the propagandalordx / censorship / high taxation (dont rly care) / no due process
america = No Work Ethic = a land “where nothing is produced except for excuses.”
their cult of personality
drug abuse?
rape, w8 jk the netherlands has probably the most pedos around
the crime in america
the ''oops im sorry, wrong place'' bombing attacks from america. (killing innocent ppl)
national debt
slow growth rate
poverty/expensive healthcare (which includes BAD healthcare)
obesity kappa
CORRUPTION
a broken goverment system
no privacy?
america can kiss my ass
1 more thing i wont even mention
<3 I hope ive shown my point with this post why i wont give a shit <3

First off no offense to all my American friends reading this, this is just a raw perspective of me concerning your country. :) :
america got stolen from Indians, then got mistreated.
america invaded irak with an excuse to destroy their country
america is full of idiots like trump (racism)
america thinks they are the only country on the planet not caring about anything else
america is the propagandalordx / censorship / high taxation (dont rly care) / no due process
america = No Work Ethic = a land “where nothing is produced except for excuses.”
their cult of personality
drug abuse?
rape, w8 jk the netherlands has probably the most pedos around
the crime in america
the ''oops im sorry, wrong place'' bombing attacks from america. (killing innocent ppl)
national debt
slow growth rate
poverty/expensive healthcare (which includes BAD healthcare)
obesity kappa
CORRUPTION
a broken goverment system
no privacy?
america can kiss my ass
1 more thing i wont even mention
<3 I hope ive shown my point with this post why i wont give a shit <3

Yet when wars break loose everyone comes crying to us to save them. Give me a fucking break. All of Europe would be speaking German if it wasn't for the US.

Clearly you didn't give a sht about your post because you provided no statistics regarding every point you "tried" to make lol

#TRUMP2016

Frozen and Ally tag team.
This thread has finally come into fruition.
Please carry on.

What are you trying out for moderator? :Kappa:

Users who are viewing this thread