US <True Twinkz> Sulfuras

Duro

Veteran
<True Twinkz> is unquestionably the Sulfuras Rep

We are 176 members strong with about 15-25 active members during evenings and weekends.
Currently holding 10 AGMs in the guild, due to our AGM point system and growing.
We are all trying to get fishing gear, but we usually have about 2 - 4 Body guards / Waterwalkers on Sundays.
Premade hours are for 19s, which is our biggest bracket. However, we are anticipating 29/39 premades in the near future with our rapid growing numbers in both brackets.
Lastly, We have a plethora of knowledge/experience from retail twinking. Majority of the old members started twinking in early BC. Everything we find is posted into our discord under 19/29/39/49 discussions respectively.
We are looking to be nothing short of the best.

We are here to not only to teach, but also to learn. Twinking is always growing in perfection, so anything you can bring will be used. We expect all members to plan on twinking themselves whether, it be paying for dungeon runs or enchants, but the guild is also very helpful when a member is in need of something specific and, of course, it doesn't hurt to ask. If you enjoy making streamers rage, then you've come to the right place. We often play against Swifty on his priest "Ragusalsa" and make him rage. I, myself, take pride in having him report me for parkouring on live stream. Our MAIN focus that twinking is about FUN. During premades is the time for being serious, but everything else is really about kickin it while bashing alliance skulls. We have a great time in this guild and we'd love to have you with us!

We are recruiting ALL Twinks but the primary classes we're looking for, for premades, are below.
Classes needed: Warlock, Shaman, Druid, Hunter, Priest
All you need is to bring a good attitude and a willingness to play as a team.

Premade days currently:
2130(9:30pm) Thursday for Practice
1830(6:30pm) Saturday Server v Server Games

If you want more information about our guild:
Message us in game: Hashtagmood, Loveescars, Hamstrung
or Add me on discord: Duro#2596

Updates: 210 Members, 17 AGMs Made, Warlocks/Shams highly needed.

If you want to check out our premades to see our playstyle, join us on Thursday and Saturday during our premade hours from the Flag Carrier POV: https://www.twitch.tv/hashtag_mood

Last edited:
Im working on a 19 Priest right now, new to the twink scene, y’all still want Priests?

I’ll get with someone in game tomorrow.

Iso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread