Trinket Spot Light "Navarrogg's Guidance"

Magrain

Veteran
Most people by now have heard of it, used it and probably know about it.
But i must do justice to this magnificent Trinket, this trink can be obtained through the High Mountain questlines, specifically Rite of Blood . You see the discription of the trink, you say "It gives low mastery" I tell you this thing gives much more that what it stats. I tried this bad boy on my Warlock and Shaman, 1st of all, the trink is a double edge blade.
Its pros that it can proc almost indefinitly, i tested it on my Ele Shaman, and i gotta say, can even proc more than 4 times in a row. To a lvl 20 bracket such as myself, the trinket gives 42 Mastery.
Its cons however, sometimes it take too damn long to even proc once, took me about 3min for it to proc on my Warlock (Its much easier to proc for Aff locks due to the fact that the dots damage also counts for the proc, which is rapid fast fire. While destro has some long ass casting.)
This trinket shines better with classes that have rapid casting spells and many arsenals to bombard your enemy with, its adviced that classes/specs such as Destro locks will not benefit that much from it.

Users who are viewing this thread