Trialkiller's 1000th Post

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
I will start this thread off by saying that while I like to read all the shitposts the various miscellaneous rabble who lurk on these forums like to sling at me on a daily basis I won't go responding to each individual reply, feel free to comment on how you wish you could be better than me or smarter than me without the fear of being shut down by da Lord.

I'll let everyone know a few things about me that might help people understand and appreciate my mannerisms and actions here and ingame. I suffer from a very rare diagnosis and because of it I've been targeted by peasants for most of my life and have had to learn to accept that people will not be accepting of me... I know by now the majority of you are losing focus and probably can't continue to read through this so I'll get to the point, I was diagnosed with "Trillness" at the age of four and quickly realized very few people would be able to level with a true boss like me. Ever since my diagnosis I've been wrecking scrubs IRL and in games online, snorting diamonds off the asses of strippers and being paid to let women give me lap dances. When I first found out about twinkinfo I didn't think much of it, but after almost a year of coming here I've grown fond of the amusing atmosphere and have become quite well known by nubs and okay players alike. Many people claim I'm "irrelevant" or "bad" but they're all peasants and many of them actually exploit, play garbage specs, are genuine trash or straight up use hacks.

Now that I've blessed everyone with a little bit about me I'd like to thank all the haters who give me stuff to read, laugh at and easy kills. I still could've done everything I do without you though.

Sincerely, Pug Lord.

#VoteToKickGallywix

Straw Poll

I like candy.

that was an enjoyable read haha

Just go on FB or someshit social media
Srsly 1k posts and you joined March
Your like the attention whore girl

100 post per mo average vs 86 posts per month average.

guess that makes you an uglier girl looking for same attention.

blah blah blah backyard blah blah neighbor blah blah your own shit.

ohh snap

sup

Lol gonna love the reaction when people see trialkiller's name and then his title "uber twink"

Are you lonely in real life by any chance?

I'd say so. If you care this much about what people think about u online you have serious issues. If he's not trolling and is serious about all this that he says i.e. being the pug lord n all that he has a few more problems that trillism or whatever the fuck he called it

Trialkiller has all that swag. Everyone else is just jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread