Tree Bark Jacket ridiculously expensive on your servers?

Purfected

Veteran
I'm on Faerlina server and Grobbulus server

Grobbulus has 3 Tree Bark Jackets on AH for over 200g

Faerlina has 4 or 5 on the AH for over 400g

It is by far the most expensive 19 item i've seen on the AH, even more expensive than Shadowfang, which is around 125-150 on these servers

Every other twink item is pretty cheap though which surprises me a little, all the BoE's for my Warrior (excluding shadowfang) were under 40g

Every other twink item is pretty cheap though which surprises me a little

Why? So many people knew going in exactly what to look for and get while there was surplus... why is anyone surprised?

edit- saying, if they're under 40g then they're NOT selling for even that little. This vanilla was never like actual vanilla where everyone was clueless and twinks were an afterthought instead of a primary goal... completely different situation.

People sniping said item and placing it up for sale based on overall average price....even though there's like 5 at 300g.

You ain't wrong there. Whats the guild?

would have to find out. I see twinks scattered around realm and a few with same guild name. 19 rogues with sfang and assassins blade but no tablar. Server in dire need of guidance.

on a side note, considered making a 19 but don’t know if I’m in good battlegroup. Bloodsail Buccaneers US RP. Any input desired. Sorry for semi-hijacking thread

Users who are viewing this thread