trashcan sesspool RBGs [H]

CIHC

That One OG
Hey end game,

I have decided to see who among the community here would be interested in getting a group together in regards to RBGs. The end goal would be to push at least 2k, but we need a solid team, consistency and dare I say it, practice/trial runs before we go through with this. Since WoD has changed up the RBGs with abilities being gutted, certain classes being over powered and such. I figured this would be a good place for simple discussion

Tank: Probably G Druid(?)
Healer: Holy Priest, Restro Druid, and Third, perhaps a MW?
DPS: Mage (my main), Ret, DK, Feral Druid, Affliction Warlock (hard counter for dwarf casters)...and er... well I don't know lol
What times/days would be good for you.
What voice chat would work best for you.

Hope to see some discussion.

Bump

Awesome to see this post. If you ever need a 2k+ FC GDruid let me know I have a pvp geared one on Horde - Tich.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Awesome to see this post. If you ever need a 2k+ FC GDruid let me know I have a pvp geared one on Horde - Tich.

Apparently we have the FC GDruid slot filled by Honeybadgerqt /tickle.

Honey badger what kind of other dps classes should be rolled with WoD RBGs? Rogue's sap capping kinda got gutted so they aren't really as wanted, although smoke bomb into kill and force some CDs and cause ridiculous pressure. I suppose we could do a light DoTcleave if we picked up a Boomking and a unHDK. I kinda wish I watched Bal and Abn's streams to see what comps they ran to 2k so quick rofl.

I kinda have the same old mentality when it comes to forming groups from twinkinfo (regardless if I know the person or people or not) we all have to start at 0 and push our way to higher rating. I can maybe call strats but; we're still going to need a primary TC, secondary TC (when/if primary dies), communication, coordination and most importantly to be relaxed regardless of win or loss.

If we're going to form a solid group, we cannot pick up people regardless of age, who act like immature brats after one loss, or not being peeled for within the first couple of RBGs.

I've been watching the higher rated rbg groups and running no voice RBGs with the pre made finder I'm finding that 3 boomkins is insanely strong and almost a requirement along with a lock and a dk the team fights are easy to dominate with that comp and i guarantee its easier with voice

rogue full gear tanner#1282
evenings and weekends.
Skype/vent

Everyone has their own preferences but hunter for farm in Ab or guarding a base at eos to prevent sap caps and track to call in a early. A Dk target caller . Glad warrior is OP as hell right now. As for me I love priests for the FC's healer lifegrip and feathers.

Everyone has their own preferences but hunter for farm in Ab or guarding a base at eos to prevent sap caps and track to call in a early. A Dk target caller . Glad warrior is OP as hell right now. As for me I love priests for the FC's healer lifegrip and feathers.

DK TC was kind of manditory in my opinion, the sudden "DEATH GRIP %T KILLLLLL HIIIIIMMM" kinda thing, that and DK TC has been standard for a while. I can agree Glad Warr is OP atm but so is ret paladin.

ATM

FC: Honeybadger
Heals: None
DPS: CIHC the LOLArcane Mage and rusks the Rogue.

I was thinking restro/holyPr/Mw for healers if we could find them on this forum, or unless either of you know a bunch of laid back, chill mofos who are willing to take losses like wins in a Better Luck Next Time mentality. Since; we won't win every BG with resorting to a third party program or an exploit of sorts.

Before we continue; should we do twink terrain exploiting in RBGs. I usually do it when casually BGing to help myself, but I've also got yea BTFO about it.

I guess what I really want from this thread is, and being 100% honest

1) A group that is chilled, but is willing and wants to push for 2k by the end of WoD
2) A group that has no problem with Terrain Exploiting (WSG jumps mostly, and most if not all twinks).
2a) If there is a problem with Terrain Exploiting aka those jumps legendary twinks have done then so be it.
3) A Viable comp, I can agree a hunter being (pardon my language) base bitch is mandatory.
4) A group who will not take losses so seriously
4a) Sure, 1700-2000+ rating, it would be acceptable for complaining to happen, especially if someone makes an idiotic mistake, but at the same time. The people who FUBAR can not just cry and play victim, every action in RBGs have consequences, good or bad.
5) I just ran into a 3 boomkin casual premade (same server/guild) and I was not able to cast literally anything without being SOLAR BEAMED.
5a) I feel we need a discussion, a serious one, about comps if we want to actually push rating past the plebs/people grinding gear casually.

Since I really don't wanna carry people with no experience, I am asking you two rusks and HoneyBadger, should we have a requirement for rating or achievements? I've personally been 2k+ on my rogue in RBGs but only 1750(ish) on the mage I want to push through the "trashcan" so to speak. As always; I am open to any opinions and if we actually get a group running. Not to be negative; I'll be really bloody impressed with or without every member being from TwinkInfo.

so talking to staystrong the hunter from TSN in the 19s tourney he said 3 boomkins 2dks 1 mage 1 rogue resto druid hpala and a disc. in thinking we can get away with 1dk for a Gdruid. as a rogue i can play base bitch anyway

so talking to staystrong the hunter from TSN in the 19s tourney he said 3 boomkins 2dks 1 mage 1 rogue resto druid hpala and a disc. in thinking we can get away with 1dk for a Gdruid. as a rogue i can play base bitch anyway

I'm going to wait for HoneyBadger before I made my opinion known, unless we have a guest or Anonymous user who is willing to join this parade. Keep in mind though rusks, we also need to make sure (at least) 1 DK is willing to TC, I'd personally prefer if the other DK could TC when the other one was(if is) killed during combat.

If anyone browsing this thread has an opinion (US wise, since different countries have had different RBG/Arena ratings, even far past 3,000). Please; feel free to give your opinion, even if your a EU or a different country, your opinion (if you have any experience with WoD RBGs), is useful :)

hey, lets start looking for boomkin friends. I'm itching to do some real rbgs

hey, lets start looking for boomkin friends. I'm itching to do some real rbgs

Since I'm primarily a 10-19 twink person, the people I RBG'd and Arena'd with were from Oqueue and I lost them : | I'm just... paranoid about not having a valid or reasonable comp, in my trade chat are completely dead or running 2-3 boomies, so every RBG group apparently are pushing rating

add me on btag and we can just get started looking for good boomkins because not running at least 3 boomkins gimps your team fight
tanner#1282

Since I'm primarily a 10-19 twink person, the people I RBG'd and Arena'd with were from Oqueue and I lost them : | I'm just... paranoid about not having a valid or reasonable comp, in my trade chat are completely dead or running 2-3 boomies, so every RBG group apparently are pushing rating

Might be coming back starting December. Could be RBG ready by mid January. Mostly play Rdruid but have a few other 90s I could bring to 100 for WoD. Haven't really been paying much attention to WoW recently so I am a bit out of the loop. I have quite a few 2k friends that could fill in missing spots too. I know at least 1 healer (hpriest) in addition to myself.

My workload next semester is meh so I should have time to play. If you are serious about getting a solid team together I would consider playing again. Need to slow down on the nightlife anyway so this could be a good switch.

PM me w/ your skype [MENTION=1945]CIHC[/MENTION]

I been pushing fine in the groups I been with only 1 boomy, I think maybe we had 2 boomys in my group 2 times. But that's only in certain Bgs maps with no flag I swap to my off spec , which is boomy. Then yes u have 3 boomies in the group or 2. I been lucky enough to get 628ilvl so far.

But in certain maps the abilities for 485k hp / 51% physical damage reduction. GDruid to spin flag is so strong or hold carts by myself to let my other 9. I've been able to stall incomings with 4-5 on me until my team gets there.

they removed the 50% tank spec damage increase. now its much much more viable to have a gdruid than before. can we get some twinkinfo rbgs going now?

Honeybadger#1754 if you guys are running and need a Gdruid/Boomy both specs are pvp geared 632 ilvl currently. 2k+ Exp 1650cr

Hey All, I've been busy with the 10-19 bracket (trying to revive it), holidays, and shit so I'm gonna dump my btag and a skype so I can talk with ya'll. atm we got 4 people including myself so, does anyone have any friends or should we try to pick up the rest of the group? If we do PUG should we ask for a rating requirement?

djmoonsalt#1440
CIHCLOL - skype
rusks [MENTION=1972]Kahr[/MENTION] Honey badger Superstylin

Users who are viewing this thread