Transmoging Invasion weapon??

Nope. Been like that for a while now. Try and send in bug reports if you can to help the cause. Be sure they know that you're talking about mogging the invasion weapon to something else and not the other way around

Nope. Been like that for a while now. Try and send in bug reports if you can to help the cause. Be sure they know that you're talking about mogging the invasion weapon to something else and not the other way around

Talked with a gm 1 min ago about it

Also spoke to a gm yesterday about it and he said its a known issue but didnt know when it will get fixed

Could we transmog them at one point? noticed one of mine is transmogged

Could we transmog them at one point? noticed one of mine is transmogged

Yea, I think before 7.3.5 or maybe some patch before cant remember

Yup, able to transmog them prior to 7.3.5, then they fucked everything when they added transmog limites to items that "aren't corresponding to your level", which is an utterly bullshit implementation anyways.

It's the same reason as to why you can't transmog the ilvl 100 rogue mask, because it's not an item that's designed for low levels. Invasion gear was originally designed for people who were "Legion ready", i.e. lvl 98. And since Blizzard is lazy, they obviously just categorized the entire weaponry, instead of looking at item level corresponding to character level, like they did with the armor. zzzzzzzzzzz.

Yup, able to transmog them prior to 7.3.5, then they fucked everything when they added transmog limites to items that "aren't corresponding to your level", which is an utterly bullshit implementation anyways.

It's the same reason as to why you can't transmog the ilvl 100 rogue mask, because it's not an item that's designed for low levels. Invasion gear was originally designed for people who were "Legion ready", i.e. lvl 98. And since Blizzard is lazy, they obviously just categorized the entire weaponry, instead of looking at item level corresponding to character level, like they did with the armor. zzzzzzzzzzz.
No, you can still mog the gear u equipped, it's just that they forgot to update the weapon with this (Hence why its still mastery), making this an ''Outdated'' version of the weapon since they only corresponded lvl 98+ or so, thus making it un transmoggable for some reason.

*** My theory on this ***

No, you can still mog the gear u equipped, it's just that they forgot to update the weapon with this (Hence why its still mastery), making this an ''Outdated'' version of the weapon since they only corresponded lvl 98+ or so, thus making it un transmoggable for some reason.

*** My theory on this ***

Thing is, weapons and armor are seporate categories, which is why the bug exists. The armor was handled correctly, while whoever the fuck did the weapon array got lazy af and just applied some lazy level range corresponding to the "designed" level of the item.

Thing is, weapons and armor are seporate categories, which is why the bug exists. The armor was handled correctly, while whoever the fuck did the weapon array got lazy af and just applied some lazy level range corresponding to the "designed" level of the item.
Yeah, hence why 1-70 weapons are still mastery, so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread