EU+US Transmog Warglaives!

I have a idea that they will do similar with Shadowmourne and/or others in the future

Trust me, the 70 twink community would be more excited if you could finally transmog away from warglaives. Pretty much every dual wield spec is being forced to use them and it's super annoying you can't change their appearance.

Trust me, the 70 twink community would be more excited if you could finally transmog away from warglaives. Pretty much every dual wield spec is being forced to use them and it's super annoying you can't change their appearance.
What... war glaives even after 10 years are the coolest looking swords that can be wielded in the game. Not sure why anyone would mog away from them.
Also what does this at all have to do with 70s lol?

What... war glaives even after 10 years are the coolest looking swords that can be wielded in the game. Not sure why anyone would mog away from them.
They're pretty cool but you get tired of anything after a while. They also limit your transmog options heavily if you care at all about matching weapons. I like to change my transmog at least 2-3 times a week, but as outlaw my options are literally just s1 set or feralheart. It's actually one of the biggest reasons I play assassination.
Also what does this at all have to do with 70s lol?
I think he originally created the thread thinking the achievement would unlock the glaive appearance for all characters, then edited the op once he found that tweet and realized it's only for demon hunters.

They're pretty cool but you get tired of anything after a while. They also limit your transmog options heavily if you care at all about matching weapons. I like to change my transmog at least 2-3 times a week, but as outlaw my options are literally just s1 set or feralheart. It's actually one of the biggest reasons I play assassination.

I think he originally created the thread thinking the achievement would unlock the glaive appearance for all characters, then edited the op once he found that tweet and realized it's only for demon hunters.

you may be lacking in creativity then sir. you can use the glaives very well in a huge number of xmogs if youre willing to use either the purple cloak, or the illidari tabard, or both. or you can be bold and use neither and go for some black or black n gold mogs. theres tons of leather stuff that goes with the glaives at 70.

Season 1 set really? I always thought that was the dumbest looking set ever created.
It's quite nice without the helmet and lower city tabard.
you may be lacking in creativity then sir. you can use the glaives very well in a huge number of xmogs if youre willing to use sets that don't even look good!
Or maybe I just have a different standard for what constitutes a good transmog. You can make almost infinite transmogs that match. Doesn't mean they automatically look good though.

I'm just glad Warriors stopped using Warglaives. In before they turn into +Agility/+Strength and we still get to see the Main-Hand on every warrior despite it being subpar to almost everything.

I'm just glad Warriors stopped using Warglaives. In before they turn into +Agility/+Strength and we still get to see the Main-Hand on every warrior despite it being subpar to almost everything.
I agree that in a real situation like Pve where stats matter a prot warrior using mh glaive makes no sense. In pvp it doesn't really matter what they use in main hand unless they want the demon fork for the extra damage. As to using glaives as a fury warrior. The haste proc is good for any class that can use it.

@Zoke Why not? I take it you don't like the feralheart set? I use a slightly altered version:
Zpq8WTi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread