Transmog bug fixed!

Winterly

Level 1 Hunter
Just went to test it because it's Tuesday and all. Can transmog! I haven't tried BFA gear, only legion.

TRANSMOG WORKS.jpg

Dope, now you can level as a swaglord from the get-go.
That isn't what was fixed, this is the fix for when you're wearing boes from other expansions that you cant mog to other things. You could always mog normal looms and old "1-60" gear from level one onward.

i know right. It is real original, and not been done before.
Is that gloomshroud armor instead of Blackened Defias or Tunic of Westfall..... if you’re gonna do it then do it right :)

Is that gloomshroud armor instead of Blackened Defias or Tunic of Westfall..... if you’re gonna do it then do it right :)

also using gloves of the fang which is a pretty new item. Was a bad green back in the day ;)

Well, i do got blackened defias as transmog. I just always used gloomshroud.
[doublepost=1611781014,1611780972][/doublepost]
also using gloves of the fang which is a pretty new item. Was a bad green back in the day ;)
I do know that scouting gloves is better, i just always used the gloves of the fangs. But year its fair critisim

Well, i do got blackened defias as transmog. I just always used gloomshroud.
[doublepost=1611781014,1611780972][/doublepost]
I do know that scouting gloves is better, i just always used the gloves of the fangs. But year its fair critisim

Yeah but when goggles/lifestealing was used - gloom required level 20. But agreed with you - fang gloves look a lot cooler. Scouting was pretty boring

Users who are viewing this thread