Transferring twinks

Afaik you cant transfer to f2p accs, only active and vet. Also f2p accs bank xp anyway so youd be stuck.
Sorry I'm new to 20's & twinking..
So my 20's account WAS subbed and is now out of game time, I believe that's considered a vet account. Well I've come to the realization that I simply do not want to grind out enchanting, engineering, and JC to get everything I need to boost my gear. If I make a 20 twink on my (acc1 active sub main account) and transfer to (acc2 "vet" account) would that work? the acc2 has no active game time.

So my 20's account WAS subbed and is now out of game time, I believe that's considered a vet account. Well I've come to the realization that I simply do not want to grind out enchanting, engineering, and JC to get everything I need to boost my gear. If I make a 20 twink on my (acc1 active sub main account) and transfer to (acc2 "vet" account) would that work? the acc2 has no active game time.
Cignus has done a video on a similar question, not sure if it will answer you exactly but it may help, check the video here:

And more of his useful videos can be found here: https://xpoff.com/threads/how-do-i-get-that-20s-guides.96415/

Yep

Users who are viewing this thread