Transferring from BFA to Legion?

Booski

Veteran
Another post that I read here on the forums stated that it was possible to take a 110 from a BFA account and gear them with Azerite and HOA and then subsequently transfer that character to a Legion account where you can compete in XPon BGs with BFA gear with no fear of leveling up.

Obviously this sounded like an absurd amount of fun and I want to try it. However, some of the stuff I have read on the Live WoW forums says that it is not possible to do an account transfer from a newer expansion account to an older one (E.G. BFA -> Legion, Legion->WOD, etc.).

Has anyone done this in the past or recently and can chime in as to whether it actually works before I buy a Legion upgrade key and waste my money?

Thanks in advance.

Another post that I read here on the forums stated that it was possible to take a 110 from a BFA account and gear them with Azerite and HOA and then subsequently transfer that character to a Legion account where you can compete in XPon BGs with BFA gear with no fear of leveling up.

Obviously this sounded like an absurd amount of fun and I want to try it. However, some of the stuff I have read on the Live WoW forums says that it is not possible to do an account transfer from a newer expansion account to an older one (E.G. BFA -> Legion, Legion->WOD, etc.).

Has anyone done this in the past or recently and can chime in as to whether it actually works before I buy a Legion upgrade key and waste my money?

Thanks in advance.
worked last month when i did it. nothing says it won’t be changed though. a legion mythic geared 110 is still pretty good in that bracket if it does get fixed.

worked last month when i did it. nothing says it won’t be changed though. a legion mythic geared 110 is still pretty good in that bracket if it does get fixed.

So last month it still worked, that has my hopes up! Are you able to do BGs with players who have their xp turned on?

Users who are viewing this thread