<tRain cOw> US - Bleeding Hollow [A] Recruiting

Kitn

Legend
<tRain cOw> is looking for competent players to join our ranks in the 19 bracket.

What we look for in a player:

- No keyboard turning or backpeddling
- Must have keybinds and macros
- Knows how to not overextend and listen to directions if given
- Can take criticism on their own gameplay
- Field awareness in the gulch

What <tRain cOw> can provide:

• Unlimited Rumsey Rum supply
  • Aid with AGM if needed
  • All the consumables needed at 19s (health pots, wisdom pots, mana pots, minor wizard oil, bandages..etc)
  • Gold to help buy enchants
  • Gear within our guild bank
  • We have the most aus/nz players in one guild.

Wh
at we are recruiting:

• Boomkins
  • Hpalas

Any exceptional players who can have known and skilled players around the bracket vouch for you will be accepted, But dont expect a guaranteed premade position, for we already have our main group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O0p5cZm92E

We are the only guild that has defeated <Waw Tawent>

Any questions or concerns contact me or discover on Bleeding Hollow.

Cheers from <tRain cOw>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Basic info about you and your twink such as.. how many twinks you might have, how long you've been playing this game, how long you've been playing 19s, what macros do you use, a link to your armory and a screenshot of your UI.

Don't bother, i'll tell you right now that you wouldn't be accepted sorry.

just trying to save you the time

WTF? You do not provide a guild tabard. **** this im out.

Oh **** i forgot. Good luck to you and your guild Kitn. I don't rly have the time to do anything more than queue once or twice a week. Kinda sucks but thats life i guess... Hopefully you can field 10 soon!

Oh **** i forgot. Good luck to you and your guild Kitn. I don't rly have the time to do anything more than queue once or twice a week. Kinda sucks but thats life i guess... Hopefully you can field 10 soon!

Thank you!
<

Interested in joining since it wouldn't require for me to transfer or anything but I'm wondering what are the big points for joining? Mostly geared I'm missing a few pieces on my rogue but I'm working on getting them but I think that would be the only thing holding me back from joining.

Interested in joining since it wouldn't require for me to transfer or anything but I'm wondering what are the big points for joining? Mostly geared I'm missing a few pieces on my rogue but I'm working on getting them but I think that would be the only thing holding me back from joining.

What exactly are you missing? How good are you? macros?

Send me an armory link.

What exactly are you missing? How good are you? macros?

Send me an armory link.

Only missing AGM and headpiece which I will have the headpiece tuesday. Working on the throwing knifes as we speak. http://us.battle.net...atwink/advanced I'd consider myself a good player one of the best 70 twink on bh right now. I have a focus kick macro set up but going to get more once I get the gear out of the way.

Also going to get cloak BIS didnt mention that on first post.

Free bump 4 good guild

Users who are viewing this thread