EU+US Toy Box collector

DaBear

Veteran
Hi All,

I have been an avid F2P enthusiast for many years. I am a big fan of trying to get cool gear and toys. Anyone have a list or a guide of what toys we can collect as a F2P? Thanks for any help.

I am still making a list of toys usable at lvl 20 (even if you get them with your high lvl) and a lot of other collecting lists of others lists.
But I cant still tell you the f2p toy list that are able to get, even if not able to use

I am sure any people could help you :)

Hi All,

I have been an avid F2P enthusiast for many years. I am a big fan of trying to get cool gear and toys. Anyone have a list or a guide of what toys we can collect as a F2P? Thanks for any help.

Welcome! With the opening of Legion to Starter Edition players, there is a lot more content accessible to us now. I'm a Starter Edition Enthusiast myself and your inquiry has intrigued me to magnify my focus on Toys. As far as I know, there are bits and pieces of the information you are looking for spread out in small tid-bits across multiple threads, I will try to find them.

Apologies. Mixed you up with @aislingyngaio there for a minute. If someone with the free time wants to dig it up, she did a post a while back with a comprehensive list of obtainable toys, pets and mounts. It's probably a bit out of date but should be a good starting point

I was hoping to next look for a post about the mounts. I will dig some for them. Maybe a sticky should be made.

Apologies. Mixed you up with @aislingyngaio there for a minute. If someone with the free time wants to dig it up, she did a post a while back with a comprehensive list of obtainable toys, pets and mounts. It's probably a bit out of date but should be a good starting point

My further mistake. Aislingyngaio only compiled a list of obtainable pets. Not toys. That list is here, if you're curious but do please keep in mind its almost two years old. Some/many of the pets may no longer be obtainable.

Sounds like it might be a community project to put together obtainable toys.

I've tried a few times to coax Ngaio back into F2P or WoW in general, but she doesn't seem particularly interested.

Miss seeing folks like her and Kincaide. :(

As far as toys? Need to delve more into it, which I probably will soon. I've got a very, very large amount of them on my main. So it's only logical to push it to the limits on F2P.

Users who are viewing this thread