Toughest PvE mob/boss your twink can solo?

Ramdrive

Veteran
Howdy folks, I recently got back into twinking with my 29 huntard Ramdrive on Frostmourne and have been having a blast with him. Really pleased to discover this community and greatly appreciate the work posters have put into creating gear guides and such.

Anyway for shits & gigs I recently took a turtle pet into WC and soloed Kresh & Lady Anaconda. Might head back there sometime to try soloing the whole thing, but in the meantime it got me curious about the hardest boss or mob a 29 twink could solo in the current patch.
I say current patch because a few xpacs ago you could have high lvl characters buff your toon to the moon whereas now those buffs automatically scale down, consumables have ilvl reqs and its generally harder to pull off sneaky shit the devs don't want you doing.

Anyway its my first forum post so go easy on me guys. Hope to see you all in a BG sometime and if my hunter's killed you recently cheers for being a willing target. ;)

I have soloed RFK a few times to farm the frog between bgs. Could probably solo something more difficult (yet to try tho)

While passing time in TB, in between arena and bg's, while trying to keep the TB timer going, been testing my metal against this lvl 60 horse from the nearby town.
Finally solo'd this bad boy. Lot's of jumping in, wing clipping, getting back out..... DoT the heebee jeebies out of him.
ps - slight necro but gonna boast a bit :(
upload_2019-6-9_20-21-6.png

Let my little Bear put the last few hits into him. Btw, kited him back to the base, but no help from the guards :mad:
upload_2019-6-9_20-21-37.png

He slapped me and my bear around a bit, but we finally dropped him, and sadly, no loot! :(
upload_2019-6-9_20-22-11.png

Users who are viewing this thread