Tough Love is recruiting 2.0

Arkant

Freedom~
Reposting because some mod seems to have no idea what he is doing:

Hello everyone.

Tough Love is a guild created by me, Stubs and Nicozy. It all started cause we were tired of getting compared with our previous guild mates and we simply thought that they were too bad and caused us a lot of losses in the bg's. We had our 3-man guild going, and we were winning 80%+ of all the wsgs we played.
A lot of players, including french onces(the few good ones) started to ask if they could join the guild, at this point we were still 3 people in the guild. We finally agreed to make it a more open guild, and the french cuties instantly transfered server and faction changed on multiple characters. We pretty much stopped promoting anymore people cause we thought we were all good. But we have now decided to make this guild bigger and more serious.
I'm getting whispers everyday from randoms if they can join the guild, but I keep declining cause I know their gameplay and they're simply too bad. So this reply goes out to everyone who knows how to play wsg and / or arena. We are however willing to give you a try, so you can always pm one of us for some test games :).

The guild contains of a lot of players that have been in the bracket since vanilla and tbc. Along with this many of our players have been high rated endgame and even achieved titles such as Duelist and even Gladiator.

Obviously I'm not writing this thread to brag or anything, I'm doing it to attact as many good players to our guild as possible and therefore Tough Love is now recruiting exceptional players. We've been talking with some alliance players about premading one last time before MoP arrives, and hopefully thats gonna happen.
We all hope that MoP will be a new era of twinking and will bring us a lot more premades rolling in the EU 19 bracket. And I bet that no one wants to miss out on the first premades in MoP, which Tough Love is planning to arrange. Ontop of that we have some of the best players in EU 19, which hopefully will reflect in our gameplay in MoP premades.

As we currently have no idea how class balance will be in MoP, we're recruiting all classes, so transfer your char here before your premade spot gets taken.

However, at the moment we are specifically looking for an arcane mage for our A team.

What we have to offer you:
- Unlimited rumsey
- Group queueing and winning 90-95% of all games.
- Farming french 4 healer 4 hunter groups for 25 minutes.
- Free help with Arena Grand Master(we're pretty much controlling the place when we show up)
- Lots of wargames within the guild/vs other guilds(if they don't dodge us :-( )
- Loads of skyping when playing games along with tons of fun.
- And much much more.

Pm me ingame or on TI for some test games.
Best regards Vianco :).
150d1344873130-tough-love-recruiting-2-0-stuz.jpg

Tough Love stream:
http://www.justin.tv/stubseu

Attachments

• stuz.jpg
    stuz.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
You should edit your starting post a bit:

- 5-10man group queing vs random pugs.
- If we fail to win with a 5-man, we get more and que with 10man
- Our hunters enter bgs fully buffed
- We /afk often when it seems like it's a certain loss, to keep our win/loss statistics high and to brag how we havent lost a single game this week
- We are rude towards most people, no matter if they are nice people or not
- Our #1 goal is to destroy the bracket by not solo queing, but by always queing with a group which contains only OP classes. Only rogues, hunters, hpalas and arcane mages are allowed. Sometimes even priests. We are like the french, but only we think we're cooler!

Good luck with your guild!

- We /afk often when it seems like it's a certain loss, to keep our win/loss statistics high and to brag how we havent lost a single game this week

You seem to be a bit mad, my friend.

We are on our mission to improve the bracket by forcing the alliance into group queueing which will eventually lead to more competitive games. The day will come when you understand, and you will thank us. Just be patient.

We are on our mission to improve the bracket by forcing the alliance into group queueing which will eventually lead to more competitive games. The day will come when you understand, and you will thank us. Just be patient.

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed of you that you guys feel proud by winning PuGs with 5-man premading with only OP classes.

I'm fairly certain that the day will come, too, when there are no more queuers from alliance side. It hasn't been too far from happening earlier either. Good luck destroying the bracket.

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed of you that you guys feel proud by winning PuGs with 5-man premading with only OP classes.
Did we create any threads about our wins today or log on alliance chars to brag about it?

And you should check the edited part of your previous post, it looks like random words to me.

Not defending anyone here, just pointing out obvious hypocrisy.

I've faced you and Critrage together with a 7 man french team.

Is this a valid argument?

I've seen you AFK more times than I can even remember.

You will never get respec from anyone because you're a two-faced person.

- Our #1 goal is to destroy the bracket by solo queing, but by always queing with a group which contains no OP classes at all. Only rogues, hunters, hpalas and arcane mages are allowed. We are like the french, but only we think we're cooler!

And then again, you queue with 7+ french teams...you even have french guys in your guild :D

Not defending anyone here, just pointing out obvious hypocrisy.

I've faced you and Critrage together with a 7 man french team.

Is this a valid argument?

I've seen you AFK more times than I can even remember.

You will never get respec from anyone because you're a two-faced person.

And then again, you queue with 7+ french teams...you even have french guys in your guild :D

Me or Critrage have never queued with a french premade. Fully buffed hunter, as if they were not OP enough without buffs?

Can you tell me how I am a 2-faced person?

I believe it was yday I faced Critrage, and my BGT-addon clearly indicated he grouped with them.

I don't need to explain why because that's off-topic and this is a reqruitment thread.

How can you even be grouped with 7? :) I have helped Nivuniconnus que because he can't que on his own, but me + Crit + Nivu is hardly a premade, is it?

And please PM me why I am a 2-faced person, I would really like to know. Now when you brought it up, anyways.

Check your brain then, please.
I don't think that this is necessary. This sentence simply doesn't make sence:
Our #1 goal is to destroy the bracket by solo queing, but by always queing with a group which contains no OP classes at all

I'd also like to ask you to get the **** out of our recruitment thread since you don't have to contribute anything but half-truth and hipocrisy.

I don't think that this is necessary. This sentence simply doesn't make sence:

I'd also like to ask you to get the **** out of our recruitment thread since you don't have to contribute anything but half-truth and hipocrisy.

Obviously it was a typo, and if you used your eyes for a second you could see it wasn't my last post.

Obviously it was a typo, and if you used your eyes for a second you could see it wasn't my last post.
I hope you do know the difference between "last" and "previous".

Could we now stop this discussion before Broken makes a random appearance again.

without trolling, you do know how stupid this is right? there's no alliance guilds left, all that will happen is alliance will stop Qing or go horde.

if you wanted competitive games you should of rolled on alliance where you could of faced SSDD or ownaques guild, cant understand how you expect the NONE EXISTENT alliance to cope with your premading. word it how you like you wonna faceroll and you dont care what you do to the bracket.

do what you like, but dont cry when the french do it.

oh and O/ vian

- Our #1 goal is to destroy the bracket by not solo queing, but by always queing with a group which contains only OP classes. Only rogues, hunters, hpalas and arcane mages are allowed. Sometimes even priests. We are like the french, but only we think we're cooler!

Your guildy Viotin said you guys qued 8 man premade, happened to face an equal size Tough Love premade and you left before gates open, whats up with that?
I can also confirm you que with 6 healers and play 7-9 man D in about every game you join.

Your guildy Viotin said you guys qued 8 man premade, happened to face an equal size Tough Love premade and you left before gates open, whats up with that?
I can also confirm you que with 6 healers and play 7-9 man D in about every game you join.

you can confirm? like you're the greatest rogue in the world or that stubs dont use socket and satchel gear...hmm ok. confirming and proving is two different thing my friend. i'm not sticking up for messi, im sure he can handle that, but you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse, you won't even tell us who's ti account this is :p

L0L we qued 5man only because TL was queing 5man. After we won you in the match, you qued 9man in the next game so we couldn't bother about it. You are so eager to win, you guys might aswell go roll hunters and play xp-on.

I've barely ever qued with 7-9man, have sometimes done that when I was on Cárebears on mesi, for the sake of good guild spirit. I can't recall if we got a pop from same game however. If I que with 4 more people, I que with random people that I can find on realID / Guild.If I wanted to be invinsible and que with a shitload of healers, obviously I would roll a prot warrior. No idea how you got in your head that I frequently que with a lot of healers and 7-9 man?

Aaaand lastly, if I'm fcing, if you have played with me, I usually don't try to get a shitload of people with me. I prefer to tell them to go O so we can actually get a cap.

you can confirm? like you're the greatest rogue in the world or that stubs dont use socket and satchel gear...hmm ok. confirming and proving is two different thing my friend. i'm not sticking up for messi, im sure he can handle that, but you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the arse, you won't even tell us who's ti account this is :p
worst player eu keep posting in threads made by players he never beat. okey. go play ur 24s. and yeh I agree im sure mesi can find some reason for his 7-9 man D everygame :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread