Torghast Access

Warriors308

Been a while, but it seems there will be a change to threads of fate soon in 9.1.5 allowing 50s to run torghast and obtain currency/renown. You also get 3 renown for completing the quest. Are lvl 50s who have already completed everything locked out from this? Do I have to create a new 50 if I want to farm renown? Am I missing something? I tested it on a fresh 48 boosted and it let me get the quest and go to torghast, but on my old 50s there is nothing. I really hope this is a bug and they allow previous 50s to get the quest allowing access, I really don't want to have to reroll again.

In front: I do not play the endgame. I only have one LvL 60 char with about iLvL 200 and I have played with this char in Torghast up to level 9. That was 3 months ago and I haven't done it again. With the best will in the world, I can't remember getting anything there except the ingame currencies. So not one item. Hence the question, why should this be an advantage to get in there at LvL 50? Are there any items that can bring us an advantage?
Regarding the renown, a better reputation does not help either. At least in my experience. The improvement in the world quest items through higher reputation did not materialize. These items are still below iLvL 90 and worse than e.g. crafted items.
Since some members have already asked these questions, may I ask you what hope do you associate with Torghast and renown?

Last edited:
Been a while, but it seems there will be a change to threads of fate soon in 9.1.5 allowing 50s to run torghast and obtain currency/renown. You also get 3 renown for completing the quest. Are lvl 50s who have already completed everything locked out from this? Do I have to create a new 50 if I want to farm renown? Am I missing something? I tested it on a fresh 48 boosted and it let me get the quest and go to torghast, but on my old 50s there is nothing. I really hope this is a bug and they allow previous 50s to get the quest allowing access, I really don't want to have to reroll again.
You should be a le to get in to torgast on it too i havent played on my 50 prot pala on long time and I could get there just talk to The guy in oribus were u hand in quest when done one plaze and then chose The maw. Thing i did it last night. Even got my 50 prot pala from renown 2 to 36 last Day befor i had to logg off. Torgast is so so easy as 50. Wish i had 80 renown on my 60 but hate my 60.even my 50 got higer renown then it haha

Thanks for the answers. So there remains about 10% persistence / stamina as a benefit. Do you keep this even if you switch to a BfA account and then enter a BG?

Thx Takticz aka Georg

Last edited:
Thanks for the answers. So there remains about 10% persistence as a benefit. Do you keep this even if you switch to a BfA account and then enter a BG?

Thx Takticz aka Georg
When I moved my Warrior to my BFA account i kept renown and ofc the covenant however i havent done a BG with them yet so cant fully confirm.. however it would be odd if it removes the stam for 50s specifically.

Thx @Skulliedoo ...
Yesterday evening around 10 p.m. I tried to enter a BG. After 90 minutes I stopped the attempt without success. It was on a large German server. Blackrock. Will there still be a BG at all in the EU? Is it still worth the effort? I wanted to finish off another shaman. After losing the SL items, my 3 characters are all hanging around with an iLvL of 108 to 112. I would now start doing 3 or 4 mask runs.

Thx @Skulliedoo ...
Yesterday evening around 10 p.m. I tried to enter a BG. After 90 minutes I stopped the attempt without success. It was on a large German server. Blackrock. Will there still be a BG at all in the EU? Is it still worth the effort? I wanted to finish off another shaman. After losing the SL items, my 3 characters are all hanging around with an iLvL of 108 to 112. I would now start doing 3 or 4 mask runs.
Are you trying to queue with XP turned off? Because xp off BGs at 50 will most likely not pop. Xp on BFA account characters are the way to go. Theyre thrown in with 50-59 levelers which is where the queues are.

Are you trying to queue with XP turned off? Because xp off BGs at 50 will most likely not pop. Xp on BFA account characters are the way to go. Theyre thrown in with 50-59 levelers which is where the queues are.
level 50 players only fight other 50’s in bgs unless someone is synced down. 51-59 is a seperate bracket.

@Skulliedoo For this test I turned on the XP. I'm early LvL 50 and I think I could play a few BGs. I can't get to 51 that quickly.

with a blue xp bar and the random bonus you actually level pretty quickly through 50. if you were specific queing a bg i can see the timer being that high. even with leveling players in the pool there is rarely enough players to pop more than 2 games simultaneously and never epics.

Users who are viewing this thread