Top Twink Series 2015: Wildcard

Most deserving to be in the finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
Not all polls are created equally. There are some very competitive ones, and some fairly uncompetitive ones. For that reason, we are having a wild card round to give one second place finisher a chance at redemption, in the form of a berth in the finals. They are ranked from top to bottom in terms of the total percent of votes they got. This will be a quick poll, open for just one day, so please do not wait - vote for whoever you think is the most deserving person to be included in the finals! Note that two of the entrants are not present. I did not include Nicozy because Hojington got a first place finish, and likewise for Fearthebuns and Harvestlord. Also note that I'm only using character names here, no parentheses. The same will be followed for the finals.

Ezeronn:

The hunter poll really could have gone either way. Ezeronn got 34.41% of the votes, I think only 3 votes behind Agntgrizzle.

Srgntpizza:

The druid poll wasn't so competitive, but Srgntizza still finished with a strong 26.44% of the votes. Harvestlord blew him away, and he blew away everyone else.

Kancerx:

The priest poll had another distant winner, Livingforce, but Kancerx did a respectable #2 finish at 20.59% of votes.

Dragonslayer:

Warlock poll had a momentum shift when Yorkye came from way back to tie Dragonslayer, but Dragonslayer pulled ahead by one vote, finishing with 18.18% of the total.

Curleyrollsu:

Monk poll was probably the worst in terms of entrants, with some deserving people like Blurz and others left out. Nevertheless, Curleyrollsu managed to defeat the lack of competition and get 17.57% of the total votes for second place.

Øí:

The warrior poll was tricky. Øí managed to narrowly defeat a couple of others to take #2 , finishing with 16.33% of the total votes.

Koncentrate:

Paladin poll was another tricky one. It was a close match between about 4 paladins for second place, with Koncentrate, Kancer, Daedricdeath, and Jetlfi all contending. Koncentrate managed to win with 15.15% of total votes.

Kushkumen:

13.76% N/ALast, rogue poll was a complete slaughter by Saxxon, but Kushkumen managed to make it in a distant second place with 13.76% of the votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=17829]Roboartist[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] [MENTION=21759]Superstylin[/MENTION] please format! Thank you a bunch.

flamer is the most repsectable tink here

Ah, but many have been Twinking just as long as Pizza, if not longer. They just choose a softer voice.
"Speak soft and carry a big stick" I always say.

/cheers

Uraflamer must have begged a lot of votes out of people early. Guy blew his load for sure. Will post the finals later today, should be Ezeron getting the welfare spot but we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread