EU+US Top tink Series 2015: The Finals

Who is most deserving of being the Top Twink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
It's been a long time in coming, but finally we reach the final poll of the Top Twink Series 2015. I feel like interest has waned in recent days, which probably indicates too many polls for the community to handle. It's like eating pizza every day - at first it is delicious, but then it gets increasingly difficult to stomach. Anyway, the entrants are ranked in terms of the percent of total votes they got in their respective class polls. Given that Ezeronn is the wildcard, I put him at the bottom of the poll, and didn't list any percents. This poll introduces the electoral vote ratio, which is the ratio of how many voters with colored names voted for the entrant. For example, if 15 of 30 votes for a candidate in the class poll came from people with colored names, then his ratio would be 50%. For a couple of them, the polls were private, so no ratio is available. The electoral ratio is just one more piece of info to weigh when choosing the most deserving candidate. I hope everyone can read the descriptions and give the poll some deep and introspective thought before voting. We'll soon see who will reign supreme over the 19s community for the following year. There is no one way that you as a voter must vote. Maybe you want to vote for the most skilled person, the most active, the most recognized person. Maybe you want to vote for your guildmate, your friend, a member of your class. All criteria are okay - you must decide for yourself. Come on!

EDIT: Votes from people who joined TI in June or July do not count.
Counter edit from earlier: You may vote for yourself.

Saxxon
This man is a rogue hailing from New Zealand and holder of the Top Twink Series 2012 belt. Introducing the reigning, undisputed champion of the world, Saaaaaxonnnn. Since his crushing victory over Hurrx and Dasfizzla all those years ago, Saxxon has reigned supreme over the twinking landscape as the Top Twink. However, a number of worthy challengers await, all seeking to take his belt. Will Saxxon's fanboy cult reign supreme in once again pushing him over the top, or will someone else emerge from the ranks of common twinks to topple him over? Saxxon obliterated the rogue poll, pulling in 62% of total votes by himself. However, we don't know what his electoral vote percent is because of the poll being private, not that it matters in a case like his. He comes in to the finals with a lot of momentum, and with that fiery look in his eye.

Skeezin
Maybe the monk poll was weak, but Skeezin still dominated it. Monk poll actually got the lowest number of total votes of any poll by a wide margin, so the results are not so valid. Nonetheless, he did well enough against all the competition for it to not be competitive in the least. Skeezin comes into the finals as an interesting challenger to Saxxon, having well-known toons on both horde and alliance. He also has ties with both the US and EU playerbases, which can help him get those extra few votes that may mean the difference between victory and defeat. He got 42% of monk votes, and in a coincidence, 42% of his votes were electoral.

Harvestlord
I don't think Harvestlord even made the mage poll in 2012 or any poll in 2013, but he has made a very quick rise through the druid ranks during the last year. With a growing reputation and the full might of BiS Nation behind him, Harvestlord certainly looks like a powerful contender in this year's finals. Having also placed second in the mage poll on Fearthebuns despite his inactivity on mage, he also has the distinction of being a double entrant, not that it means anything beyond mention in his description. Harvestlord secured 39% of the monk votes, but only 41% of his votes were electoral, indicating a lack of confidence among the veterans of the bracket.

Agntgrizzle
The hunter poll was probably the most competitive one. The original hunter poll was on the shortlived Xenforo TI, and it was a beautiful poll. Xenforo allows it so that people can't see poll results until after they vote. Maybe it wouldn't make a difference, but it wasn't bad. Agntgrizzle barely won the subsequent hunter poll on these forums, barely edging out Ezeronn. Between them, they must have gotten almost all of the votes. Agntgrizzle himself got 38% of the hunter votes, and 43% of his votes were electoral. We will see if the stiff competition he faced in the previous poll will help solidify his reputation in this one.

Livingforce
At face value, priest looked like a competitive poll. However, in hindsight, many of the entrants didn't have the high level of activity and name recognition that can make them competitive. Livingforce isn't actually so active on his priest lately, but he is a nice guy and former TI mod who has made many friends in the bracket. Having overcome a late charge by Kancerx, Livingforce received 37% of the total votes for priest, and also got a ridiculously high electoral ratio at 61%. These give him some very well-rounded numbers going into the finals.

Youredead
I'll be honest, the warlock poll surprised me. Dragonslayer came out of nowhere to take an early lead before fizzling down the stretch, but given a similar phenomenon in the wildcard poll, it looks like he made a major effort to ask acquaintances for their votes. Youredead probably was the presumptive favorite, being the warlock face of the bracket for over a year now, but she had to overcome not only Dragonslayer but also a resurgent Yorkye who nearly came back for second place after he raged at the other entrants and subsequently got banned. Youredead is also the only girl in this list. She got 35% of the warlock votes, and her electoral ratio is at a solid 52%.

Randylayhee
A man who commands great respect from both alliance and horde, Randylayhee actually overcame a very strong field in the warrior poll to put a huge difference between himself and all those twinks vying for second place. Warrior can be a difficult class on which to differentiate yourself from the pack, given that it's basically just spam rending anything within range. Whatever he does differently, Randy has done it well enough to gain the attention of the community. He received a decent 31% of the total votes, and is actually ranked second in terms of electoral ratio, sitting at 57%.

Revomanxd
The mage poll was a nailbiter. Not so many mages these days are active, but Revo is probably the most well-known of those who are. Nonetheless, despite any amount of effort and skill on his part, he still almost lost to an inactive mage in Fearthebuns. It was a close poll, there's no doubt about it, but Revo eventually managed to pull away and secure a relatively close victory. Now active on both factions, Revo looks to add some horde players' votes to the alliance votes he has already surely secured. Even with the close result, he still got 29% of the mage votes, finishing with a strong electoral ratio of 53%.

Hojington
Paladin poll was a head scratcher. Given the current state of the class, nobody knew how the poll would turn out. It was actually unique because voters were increasingly forced to take arena play into account, given paladins' extinction from WSG. Hojington also got second place in the shaman poll on Nicozy, which was probably the most competitive poll of any class. A second place finish in that poll is as good as a first place finish in many other classes' polls. Hojington managed to pick up 27% of the paladin votes in his poll, but his electoral ratio is unknown due to poll voting being private.

Zeirenn
I don't know for sure, but Zeirenn may be the only other person besides Saxxon to return from the original Top Twink Series 2012 finals poll. It speaks well for his longevity and devotion to the 19s bracket. He also overcame the strongest field of competitors of any class, dispatching such individuals as Nicozy, Drcooperphd, Roula, and Purj. Shaman is pretty cool because the big names have stayed true to their class. Zeirenn even got a top three finish in the 2012 finals, coming in either second or third. This is his chance, maybe his final chance, to do better than that result. Zeirenn got 26% of the shaman votes, and his electoral ratio sat at 52%.

Ezeronn
Nobody has had a tougher time in these polls than Ezeronn. He may as well have had a couple of heart attacks by now. First, he had to suffer the agony of losing to Agntgrizzle by just three votes in the hunter poll. Then, he barely overcame a late push by Srgntpizza in the wildcard poll to win by two votes. Whatever the case may be, the finals are sure to be similarly competitive, so Ezeronn is now prepared once again for a potentially close result. Given a chance to redeem himself in the eyes of the voters and entire community, Ezeronn now steps forward on a new day to seek everlasting glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
salute the rogue hussle

Voted randy he deserves this, I have a list of people I consider to be "God teir Twinks" in this bracket and randy entered that list a few months ago. The reason I think randy deserves it over some/all other people who are on my personal list and dory's is because although randy is well respected and known, he does not get the level of recognition I think he deserves

Voted for Youredead as my guildmate and classmate and a good lock.

EDIT: Votes from people who joined TI in June or July do not count.

Goodluck twinks. Voted Revo for one of the only mages that seems to hit me with cs on cd. Also, long time friend in the bracket :)

Well this one is gonna take some thought.. I'd like to hear people's opinions and reasons for choices.. I have an initial idea of who'd I'd vote for but I can be persuaded..

Users who are viewing this thread