• Saxxon

Votes: 67 61.5%
  • Unbearable(Fancy)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
I will be busy for a few days, so dropping this rogue poll now and giving it 3 days until the poll period ends. Have decided there will definitely be public polling for the finals, but the private polls for paladin have felt good, and I have got some positive feedback (negative too, but oh well). Thus, this rogue poll will continue the private votes. We'll evaluate it again afterward. Even though paladin doesn't seem like a good class for a poll, the race for second place is actually really competitive, and I can't help but wonder whether the privacy has something to do with that. Anyway, vote away. :rolleyes:

Gankerixer
Maybe this guy isn't so well known as some other candidates, but he deserves the spot as an avid arena player and the A-Team rogue of <Waka Flocka Seagulls>. My sources tell me that he likes to talk some shit in arenas, but makes a few good plays and has above average scroll clicks. Throughout WoW's history, twink rogues have been a cocky group of people, so I can't hold a bit of shit-talking against him.

Hamgodx
I am personally curious if Tapout can follow up Livingforce's dominant showing in the priest poll with a massacre of the other rogues. Perhaps he isn't so well known in the 19s community, but Tapout is still famous. Back in late Cata, <Noodle Arms> stole the guild that he paid hundreds of thousands of gold for. More recently, he has taken a leadership role and started his own guild. While it has gone through some growing pains, Tapout continues to foster its development.

Iggzxo
Sometimes, people tend to get looked over in these polls if they aren't in a guild. Iggzxo is an exception to this, as he has proved his worth in the pug gulches for some time now. He has that tendency to make beast plays that make or break the game, but as my source said, he sometimes also fucks it up. Not anyone is perfect, especially with the sort of broken games that often happen in pugs, so we decided to include Iggzxo as a solid solo queuing rogue who often has a good effect on games.

Kushkumen

After making nearly a dozen twinks at 19 and finding them unsuitable to a multi rank 1, Bigmoran finally settled on the rogue class. With Curley playing like shit and Ko messing around on other classes, becoming the A-Team rogue of <Skill Ratio> wasn't even a challenge. He now follows in the footsteps of Wapstur, Slyddur, and many other big names that have served in SR and its predecessor guilds throughout the years.

Menisi
Joining Iggzxo as a primarily solo queuer, Menisi has been around for quite a long while. Mixing his time on rogue, paladin, and probably some other classes, he perhaps hasn't earned the amount of respect that he deserves. That said, he has showed the necessary devotion to the rogue class to earn a berth in this poll. He has displayed consistently skillful rogue play since MoP at least, and we expect him to continue doing so in the future.

Muskiegood
Being the leader and A-Team rogue of <Illustratious>/<Made in Stormstrike>, Muskie follows up his weak showing in the priest poll with a hesitant inclusion in the rogue poll. Despite being an unrepentant old-schooler, he stands out as a better player than the average Arthasian, and has diversified his WoW fame by doing some commentating work with HB on streams. A vote for Muskie is a vote for the old twinking values of past expansions.

Pupiyork(Omniknight)
The second entry from <Illustrious>, Pupiyork, is better known as Omniknight. He is a respected arena player, boasting a stream that is more popular than Saxxon's (maybe because he's also rank 1 in League of Legends). He has the sort of polish that can only come as a result of also playing endgame at a competent level. Omniknight doesn't like to play overpowered classes, instead preferring to prove his skill on a rogue that truly lets him distinguish himself from the competition.

Save
Two things are worth remembering about Save. One, he plays a consistently good rogue. Two, he can't even make a comprehensible sentence. I do not know what much to say here, but Save gets some respect for constantly playing the rogue class for some years now. It takes a lot of devotion, because I find rogue to be a really 1-dimensional class that often just stays in stealth and saps people. Maybe some people enjoy this sort of game play, but even then, you have to respect their devotion.

Saxxon
The original winner of the Top Twink Series 2012, Saxxon has held his championship belt for three years after the mishaps of 2013 and cancellation of 2014. This rogue poll doesn't have the tough competition of the Slyddurs and Curleys of yesteryear to really put the fear in Saxxon, but he knows that this new breed of rogue can't be underestimated. With a successful stream, name recognition, and some crossover appeal with EUers, Saxxon is sure to once again be a challenge for anyone to face.

Unbearable(Fancy)
Having labored away as a Worgen hunter in a bunch of Gearz's guilds since late Cata, Fancy has joined an unexpected guild on his now active rogue, Unbearable. As his name indicates, yes, it is <GSC>, and he is their second entry in this poll. This strange marriage between European and Oceanic has apparently worked out, because I am told both sides are happy with the arrangement. I have no idea whether Unbearable is any good, but his class works out well in the mongo comps that I am told <GSC> has enjoyed running in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
vote for saxxon or we're not friends

is this even a question though? Saxxon it is.

Kushkumens play so far in 15 exhibition war games has separated himself from the rest, no knocks to Saxxon.

If he doesn't take second atleast (no chance Saxxon loses a poll) then the TI community is really out of touch.

Kushkumens play so far in 15 exhibition war games has separated himself from the rest, no knocks to Saxxon.

If he doesn't take second atleast (no chance Saxxon loses a poll) then the TI community is really out of touch.

I'm not sure if I agree with your point because [my guild member] has also been playing quite well, I feel he is above the rest, on a new level if you will. [my guild member] really has no competition in my opinion as anyone in [my guild] or [my friends guild] can tell you.

moran plays too much like its 100

But lets be real here, Saxxon is the best rogue atm. No shots towards you and your opinion or Kush, but it is the truth.

I'm not sure if I agree with your point because [my guild member] has also been playing quite well, I feel he is above the rest, on a new level if you will. [my guild member] really has no competition in my opinion as anyone in [my guild] or [my friends guild] can tell you.

To reiterate, anyone who has watched the games and disagrees that he doesn't deserve at minimal, second place, is biased against him or SR. Revisit the topic again after the twink cup and the results will be the same.

Save is better for reasons no one here can even understand, which is the sad truth. But the only thing the poll proves is that you guys should remove your tongues from Saxx's derrière

if saves rogue was NE w/ agm... wish id like be able to see that comparison of game play/preformance.... hard to match up to NE w/ agm if you're anything else, doesn't matter if its belf, worgen, panda... even under all those races BEST scenarios for their racials to be used...

still aint able to be op like nelf, base speed is something else on rogue in particular; combined with meld n the other little things it gets (1%haste/1% crit, 5% faster stealth movement) insane

Users who are viewing this thread