Top 19's Servers?

Seems everyone is pretty scattered atm, and who knows how committed people are or will be. The original main choice that majority community here + on the classic twinking discord was Herod. But some people playing /Pair/Small Groups moved across diff realms due to long ques.

But i do know that on Herod there will be 2 19 Twink guilds that will be stable come phase 3 with healthy amount of twinks. That is Mine ( Horde ) then JamesB (Scooters) Guild on Ally Side. + Im still sure some of those that did vote for herod on polls the community here and CT Discord did stayed on herod.

I play on Pagle (horde)

While trying to farm out my AGM, I met someone else that twinks.
He's from the vanilla private server "Northdale" and claims he has a group of friends from Northdale also twinking 19s on Pagle. He mentioned funding, and is doing fairly well financially so far. If you're interested, it might be a nice opportunity.

I’m also trying to fund other players. I already have a magefist gloves, dark weave britches and 3x scouting trousers of the eagle

I’m also trying to fund other players. I already have a magefist gloves, dark weave britches and 3x scouting trousers of the eagle

Awesome. That's kinda what I wanted to do. Have people from twinkinfo reroll twinks my main server.

What server you on? I went from PvP to PvE server because of queues. Now I have a 20 priest and 20 warr on Ashkandi XD

Awesome. That's kinda what I wanted to do. Have people from twinkinfo reroll twinks my main server.

What server you on? I went from PvP to PvE server because of queues. Now I have a 20 priest and 20 warr on Ashkandi XD

I am on Pagle

theres a lot of twinks on stalagg horde

This message is towards EU and you are looking for a hardcore 19 alliance guild we will be starting one after 60, my bank already has 250g+ worth of twink items. Once again I will need to emphasis the point that the guild will not be open till everything is prepared.

Realm - nethergarde keep

This message is towards EU and you are looking for a hardcore 19 alliance guild we will be starting one after 60, my bank already has 250g+ worth of twink items. Once again I will need to emphasis the point that the guild will not be open till everything is prepared.

Realm - nethergarde keep

can you share your bank screenshot please? I'm interested in seeing

Users who are viewing this thread