too easy exalted with timewalking :/

i believe its 11 rep per mob so it takes longer to mob grind it than timewalking plus i will keep getting more and more exalted reps next wrath one is gonna be ebon blade

of all the factions cool factions you chose the easiest to earn w/o timewalking xD

of all the factions cool factions you chose the easiest to earn w/o timewalking xD
once again who cares lol its not like timewalking is being removed and i cant find people on my realm to farm for me even if i pay a ton of gold

i would rather be able to pay the people (most of the people on realid are not on my server group)
I feel ya man, I've had the very same problem since I started Twinking back in TBC. My main 10 with his ~3K Achievement points have all been done either completely solo (on foot, before there was even an Heirloom Mount) or with dual Accounts and 2 person Mounts. Even when I offer to pay 10K Gold and more for specific runs I get nothing more than crickets and empty promises. Keep up the good grind (if that is such a thing).

The npc that sells the tabard is phased without the quest chain. There was a bug with realm hopping that let you talk to him but it worked only for a short time.
i didnt know that thanks for the info its a shame we cant get it becuase the tabard is so sexy

Users who are viewing this thread