To those at 20 already

Tom Ganks

If you are moderately geared, can you turn chromie time off and solo lower lvl dungeons (scarlet halls for instance) easily? Or does chromie time even effect classic dungeons?

No. Clear speed and ability is going to be class dependent. As warrior atm for instance I don't think it's even possible post legion gear nerfs. Even queueing DPS and waiting 10+ minutes for a queue is probably more time efficient than trying to solo clear.

A dev should also probably make some kind of 20's Q and A thread. There's too much up in the air atm. Going to be a ton of questions to answer between now and when we can get our bearings over the weight of 5+ expansions being dropped on our heads at the same time.

A dev should also probably make some kind of 20's Q and A thread.
There's too much up in the air atm

I wrote a quick start guide today at 2pm that was made obsolete by like 7pm. If I had written a guide Wednesday morning, it would have been obsolete by Wednesday evening too. So no. Because you're right, there's simply too much up in the air right now to justify writing a guide.

There are ongoing discussions on this forum and in the discord that you can read and get your bearings. After all, if I was going to write a guide, I'd be pulling from these very same threads and discussions. It's not like we have special information that you dont. And if I would have to sit here for a couple hours digging through threads to get the right info for a guide, then you can do that too.

Was not an accusation. I know that I go straight to the 20's page mostly to check things. I thought it might be good to have a dedicated Q and A thread as there has been in the past. There's plenty of resources atm. Still difficult as you said. Wanted to float a suggestion.

still soloing everything fine on my 20 spri
kisskiss.png

Chromie time doesn’t really effect the overall stats of running a solo dungeon.

the overall buffs and I-level do play a part when it comes to trying to beat those boss(es) that either need to be silent or go down fast.

Is that Questline gear? Just wondering the ilvl 50

look it up. looks like the end of legion zone quests offer ilvl50s currently.
i'm still getting lvl40 gear from wod garrison missions too.
i suspect neither will last and will be nerfed like the shat purchased gear =(

look it up. looks like the end of legion zone quests offer ilvl50s currently.
i'm still getting lvl40 gear from wod garrison missions too.
i suspect neither will last and will be nerfed like the shat purchased gear =(

Probably they do a Hotfix on the Level squish that everything scales (whatever its equiped with) with your actual Level.

even with the ilvl44 nerf my lvl 10 pally destroys mobs and bosses. Was carrying legion dungs by myself! and im far from BIS . . . work to much with a newborn!

i think its safe to say like earlier certain classes will "outplay" others when i comes to dungs and clearing solo. also depends if its quicker for you to join a group or do solo. obv tanks and healers if OP will have no issues. DPS will have to wait and thats were its up to you. If waiting for the dung is faster than you clearing by yourself id just go with Dung Finder

Users who are viewing this thread