US To the F2P and Vets our there

Discussion in 'Level 20-29' started by Blackberryy, Nov 4, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Blackberryy

Blackberryy Just a small town girl Administrator

So many of you know me and many of you don’t I guess. I have been an avid 70 twink for ages and have in fact branched out and have tons of twinks in other brackets but my gametime belongs to my 70s. Tomorrow is the Alterac Valley event and it’s come to my attention that many twinks have swapped to 20 vets and f2ps which hampers some twink ques since you guys technically have xpunlocked. I see info everywhere where it says a gm has to lock your xp or unlock etc. but if there is an easier way I was hoping I could convince you guys to lock experience and help us get twink ques to pop. Many brackets will be queuing but I fear you guys will be a huge factor on us getting pops. If it’s too difficult then I can’t in good conscience ask you too do it only for some event. But for those of you that want to try and help get twink pops since we will all be brought to 60, I would greatly appreciate this initiative and would love to play with you guys.

I’ll drop the rant now for those of you who read it all xD.
    Thank you
    -Blackberryy

• Like Like x 4
  2. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad

My F2P account is my number one priority but if getting everything I can turns out to be rather quick, then I'll absolutely dust off the old 39s and help get ques popping.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ohti

ohti ARMAGEDDON Coordinator 20-29

The main problem is unlocking said xp afterwards, it's a pain in the ass. Normally when I forget to unlock a toons xp I just sigh and shelf the toon until I get game time again because I just cant be fucked with GMs. If you guys can get queues with xpoff power to yall that's awesome but I cant see a mass amount of people that already have their game time up just willingly locking their xp.

I'm gonna get a bit tin foil hat here but after the event what if blizz notices a huge spike in ppl wanting their f2p toons xp unlocked again, they might catch on and kill what little retail twinking there is left o_O

Any vets that have game time up rn would probably love to join ya

• Like Like x 1
  4. Prime Al

Prime Al Member

I will most likely have my account with XPOff 29s and 20s active for one month, a few days after the event starts. I will definitely queue the event on them.

Honestly glad I have 20s on two different WoW accounts for this. I knew there was some reason to have an XPOff 20 handy, I was mostly thinking for PvE purposes though.

But this does remind me that a good portion of F2Ps & Vets have an active account either way, so we can always just lock XP on any toon you're leveling to turn it into a temporary "twink" if it's all template BGs anyway.