To start an 80 guild or make one?

Rivalry

Legend
So I have 3 80s, Hunter in wrathful dedication on alliance then 2 horde 80s, Mage n warr. I have a Level 25 guild on kilrogg horde, Is it worth making a horde 80 guild or is there a decent one about?

P.s. title should be to join an 80 guild or make one

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have 3 80s, Hunter in wrathful dedication on alliance then 2 horde 80s, Mage n warr. I have a Level 25 guild on kilrogg horde, Is it worth making a horde 80 guild or is there a decent one about?

If you're not showing up on guild events you're in, how are you gonna maintain a level 80 twink guild yourself? you're only interested in PvP.
And yes there is a decent one "Legacy - The Maelstrom" they do alot 80 twinking only PvE based tho. There are simply no specific 80 guilds that focus on PvP because theres only a small amount of people that quee up for 2s and most of them are not even in guilds/twink guilds.

If you're not showing up on guild events you're in, how are you gonna maintain a level 80 twink guild yourself? you're only interested in PvP.
And yes there is a decent one "Legacy - The Maelstrom" they do alot 80 twinking only PvE based tho. There are simply no specific 80 guilds that focus on PvP because theres only a small amount of people that quee up for 2s and most of them are not even in guilds/twink guilds.

Lol that's classic, I turn up to your events you don't turn up to yourself. I'll take my chances.

Lol that's classic, I turn up to your events you don't turn up to yourself. I'll take my chances.

I have my reasons and other officers know about it, you have no idea what's going on. You dont have to point fingers at me, i'm standing behind my point I made last post, you lack motivation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread