EU+US to all the 19s

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
if u think ur good ur not

if u think u were good ur not anymore

some of the best players don't even post on here

you have no idea how competitive this bracket could really be if these active 19s ( mostly from EU ) would stop talking SO much and instead focus on the actual gameplay and LISTEN to players who understand how pvp works

Bang bang.

Reactions: Vet

you have no idea how competitive this bracket could really be if these active 19s ( mostly from EU ) would stop talking SO much and instead focus on the actual gameplay and LISTEN to players who understand how pvp works
you're dogshit.
80% of NA players are terrible.
no one likes you.
you're still dogshit.
Even players like Daboo that have 12 keybinds are 100x better player than you are. You sit mid all game as Boomy, as feral I haven't seen you offheal and you screenshot pointless games or games where you have 4x surv 3x boomkin. No one wants you to play plebmades and when you do you lose. Dog. stay small

voc ur bad lmao

voc ur bad lmao
just recently I can recall Qing into a pug with the bad luck of having you on my team and to no ones surprise you left the bg the moment it was clear we wouldn't faceroll

you only stick around for easy wins? keep your opinion of me to yourself I could care less whether you call me bad on xpoff or make an announcement to the entire planet

facts are facts and the fact is ur shit at 19s might as well never Q again

*** DISCLAIMER : Don’t read if you value your time, because most of the below responses are pretty common sense and surface level responses/ideas.

1. Confirmed that I’m not good already, so ya can agree.

2. Ok? This forum isn’t thought to consist of prestigious twinks only, since its available to all users. So good job stating the obvious I guess?

3. Many people twink for fun rather than competition, and compete at max level or other games that are either or both more interesting or more complex in both the technical and psychological aspects associated with gaming competition. ie : SSBM is miles more complex than wow. Don’t even bother forming a counter argument to this, because it will only depict you as having a surface level understanding of psychological and technical competition.

I agree that many 19s aren’t competitive or at least try to depict that to protect their self-esteem, which isn’t a bad thing to protect. Yet, I believe that sometimes ones ego/self-evaluation needs to be targeted and re-evaluated in order to recognize any improvement that is needed.

Many 19s who try to exhibit some form of skill in their self-representation do this to protect themselves. (Not sure if you are doing this too, but not going to assume that since it’s speculation). Anyways, don’t know why I’m responding to this since I am more irrelevant and shit than probably every individual who visits this site, so I should practice what I preach. Plus, after typing all of this I realized my response has zero purpose, so if you came this far, sorry to have wasted your time on earth that you wil never regain.

*** DISCLAIMER : Don’t read if you value your time, because most of the below responses are pretty common sense and surface level responses/ideas.

2. Ok? This forum isn’t thought to consist of prestigious twinks only, since its available to all users. So good job stating the obvious I guess?

3. Many people twink for fun rather than competition, and compete at max level or other games that are either or both more interesting or more complex in both the technical and psychological aspects associated with gaming competition. ie : SSBM is miles more complex than wow. Don’t even bother forming a counter argument to this, because it will only depict you as having a surface level understanding of psychological and technical competition.

I agree that many 19s aren’t competitive or at least try to depict that to protect their self-esteem, which isn’t a bad thing to protect. Yet, I believe that sometimes ones ego/self-evaluation needs to be targeted and re-evaluated in order to recognize any improvement that is needed.

Many 19s who try to exhibit some form of skill in their self-representation do this to protect themselves. (Not sure if you are doing this too, but not going to assume that since it’s speculation). Anyways, don’t know why I’m responding to this since I am more irrelevant and shit than probably every individual who visits this site, so I should practice what I preach. Plus, after typing all of this I realized my response has zero purpose, so if you came this far, sorry to have wasted your time on earth that you wil never regain.
I just won a highly competitive ping pong tournament and I've only played for a few months

I just won a highly competitive ping pong tournament and I've only played for a few months

Just confirmed my last idea. Self-reflecting your skill in order to protect your ego. I challenged the technical layers of wow, the game you compete in, and you throw in another sport to protect your ego. Wasn’t needed if you believed you were good enough. You’ve manipulated yourself into thinking judgment from others depicts your self-worth. This is demonstrated when you repeatedly call out others as being bad. I thought you were just trolling or a dick, but I think you are actually just manipulated into thinking that another person’s reflection of you is what matters. This idea was formulated because you ONLY responded to my comment that wow is not technically advanced, which you interpreted as threatening your self-reflection.

Last edited:
Just confirmed my last idea. Self-reflecting your skill in order to protect your ego. I challenged the technical layers of wow, the game you compete in, and you throw in another sport to protect your ego. Wasn’t needed if you believed you were good enough. You’ve manipulated yourself into thinking judgment from others depicts your self-worth. This is demonstrated when you repeatedly call out others as being bad. I thought you were just trolling or a dick, but I think you are actually just manipulated into thinking that another person’s reflection of you is what matters. This idea was formulate because you ONLY responded to my comment that wow is not technically advanced, which you interpreted as threatening your self-reflection.
no I actually didn't interpret it as anything but a useless comment

thx for the bump

no I actually didn't interpret it as anything but a useless comment

thx for the bump

If it were “interpreted as a useless comment”, why would you reply to it? The only piece of information you replied to was where I threatened your self-reflection. Seems like you are proving my theory more and more as you respond.

ThinkingFace

In that trying to display counter arguments to help an individual reason and come to a logical conclusion instead of sticking to deluded beliefs to protect his ego serves zero purpose, because I am wasting my time talking to an egotistical wall that deflects any ideas that can harm his ego.

In that trying to display counter arguments to help an individual reason and come to a logical conclusion instead of sticking to deluded beliefs to protect his ego serves zero purpose, because I am wasting my time talking to an egotistical wall that deflects any ideas that can harm his ego.
200w.gif

Dude are you tweaking on meth or something? Reminds me of when I’d be railing adderall in college at the library at 2am producing paragraph after paragraph of bullshit to try and hit the length requirements for an essay only to find out it made no sense when I read it the next day sober.

Dude are you tweaking on meth or something? Reminds me of when I’d be railing adderall in college at the library at 2am producing paragraph after paragraph of bullshit to try and hit the length requirements for an essay only to find out it made no sense when I read it the next day sober.

I don't know how that made no sense, but alright. The entire purpose of my post was to prove that his repetitive behavior of calling others out is only used as a means to better his ego. Out of everything i typed, he only responded to the point that threatened his "skill" or "natural gift" in sports/games etc. And when he responded to that, i got more information that he may only do this because he feels threatened that he's not good enough, since he only responded to my point that threatened the skill ceiling of the game he played by inserting another game that he's good at. "Wow requires less technical skill" was 5 words out of the many i typed, and that was all he responded to by saying "I just won a highly competitive ping pong tournament and I've only played for a few months." So he just proved my entire point without even knowing it. So i don't know. Read it the next day and makes perfect sense to me, but it was also my ideas, so maybe i typed my ideas in a bad way, to make it harder to translate. Maybe this response is more easily interpreted though.

Users who are viewing this thread