EU+US Tmog!!

I use the high warlord replica gear and hyper vision goggles with my tabard of flame most of the time on my rogue, strikers set and death blow goggles with tabard of the arcane on my hunter. Dk uses the warrior t5 green recolor with illidari tabard. I use the recolor crystal forge set on my warrior with arcanite ripper mog. Warlock is obviously t6 for the wings. And the rest of my twinks I don't spend a whole lot of time on xD. I can link armorys when I get home. I like this thread idea

My 70 is super nerd in that I chose a Class/Race that was available when TBC was current and even made up a "backstory" for his Character. His XMog plays on this theme.

Zuldoth was born into Slavery in the depths of Blackrock Mountain. At the hands of the cruel Dark Iron thugs he was tortured to the point of losing an eye. Once free from his bonds he fled to the lush forests of Stranglethorn only to find the native Trolls wanted no part of him. Cast out even by his own people, the only truth he knew was hardship, fire and darkness. This is why he "dresses" in black and flame... He also carries a big Gun to keep intruders at bay.

My 70 is super nerd in that I chose a Class/Race that was available when TBC was current and even made up a "backstory" for his Character. His XMog plays on this theme.

Zuldoth was born into Slavery in the depths of Blackrock Mountain. At the hands of the cruel Dark Iron thugs he was tortured to the point of losing an eye. Once free from his bonds he fled to the lush forests of Stranglethorn only to find the native Trolls wanted no part of him. Cast out even by his own people, the only truth he knew was hardship, fire and darkness. This is why he "dresses" in black and flame... He also carries a big Gun to keep intruders at bay.

A 10 twink rper........... Can u get any worse

I use gold mog because I'm a pally and it suits him pretty well but whatever im definitely not pro mogger
e5ff90f29a7514bac3391660e3738e09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread