Tired of too much pvp? Or how bout funny+pvp videos? Check me out for more!

Trollhollow

Grandfathered
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOb6aHfC6HTVAduFWBgIiSg

So I will be making funny videos,pvp videos,people getting trolled videos,featuring different players in youtube! Also I would like to add Different class/spec's bursts videos in every new expansions(except WoD,cause I'm not sure.I'm only missing a few class,except you wanna help me?)I am actually new,I mean who do funny videos in level 20 twinking right?(Don't worry I'm not someone who have high pride,that is thinking I'm the best of all,that noone can beat me,etc. etc. and so on and so forth,bruh)So ya,I hope you guys watch my videos and help me grow more and better(You can help me if you want) I am weekly active and also making weekly videos,don't forget to subscribe in my youtube,for those who will subscribe,I will be subscribing to you too!(cause I won't be posting too much here in twinkinfo) and hit the like button!(Comments are not necessary but feel free to leave a comment :D) So thank you all for reading,and have a nice day.
Remember just search "Trollhollow the druid" in the search bar! pyah! pyah! pyah!

The only thing I'm laughing at is the potato you used to record your games.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw myself. then i saw the priest that i got matched with get bombed for 2.7k then proceeded to cringe :/

For those that are subscribing at me,pls say it here so i can sub at u right away! Youtube is just a little slow,and i dnt see my new subscribers,taking a week though,but once again new videos coming in! and dnt forget to subscribe and like(comments are not necessary) and leave comment if u want! Cya! pyah pyah pyah!

Users who are viewing this thread