Tips on getting Runeblade of Baron Rivendare (Solved)

Baardmannetje

hi peepz!
Iam a fresh 29 fury war with full bc gear inc gems, trying to get the runeblade of the last boss of strat. I wont survive anywhere close. when i try to run a full strat run with a pug, ppl leave when they "complete" the instance. Any tips how to get the full clear solo? Iam also not fully Wod geared. Maybe that first then retry? Or are there more ppl running strat and maybe i can join?

Thoughts plz?

Are you Qing service entrance? I believe baron is last boss in there, so people shouldn't be leaving.

Not sure what you mean by full strat run in a PuG group. When queued for in dungeon finder there are 2 "wings" of the Stratholme dungeon.

Main gate is likely the one you queued for if people are leaving before baron (main gate final boss is Balnazzar)

Dunno if 29s can queue for Stratholme service entrance, but that is the dungeon wing you should go for with Baron as the final boss.

If you cannot queue for it, you will have to go to eastern plaguelands and then fly/run to Northpass tower. Then run east (slightly north) until you see a very obvious looking gate against the cliff side. That is the entrance for the dungeon with Baron in it.

As for soloing, fury is not recommended especially without good gear, you can maybe solo 2 bosses and possibly Baron, but Nerub and Rammstein will push your shit in, and you need to clear ALL bosses before fighting Baron.

I recommend soloing with prot warrior. Heirloom weps do just fine and with decent solo pulls in poor gear you can probably clear it in 15-25 mins

Entrance.

1683738826289.png

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by full strat run in a PuG group. When queued for in dungeon finder there are 2 "wings" of the Stratholme dungeon.

Main gate is likely the one you queued for if people are leaving before baron (main gate final boss is Balnazzar)

Dunno if 29s can queue for Stratholme service entrance, but that is the dungeon wing you should go for with Baron as the final boss.

If you cannot queue for it, you will have to go to eastern plaguelands and then fly/run to Northpass tower. Then run east (slightly north) until you see a very obvious looking gate against the cliff side. That is the entrance for the dungeon with Baron in it.

As for soloing, fury is not recommended especially without good gear, you can maybe solo 2 bosses and possibly Baron, but Nerub and Rammstein will push your shit in, and you need to clear ALL bosses before fighting Baron.

I recommend soloing with prot warrior. Heirloom weps do just fine and with decent solo pulls in poor gear you can probably clear it in 15-25 mins
That is not the case anymore. Both entrances result both as the main gate now. But i will try to do that. thank you! To think of it: i need to face the ghost boss as well. When you attack her she will take control of you and reset the whole thing, so i cant even do it alone. But i will pug it..

That is not the case anymore. Both entrances result both as the main gate now. But i will try to do that. thank you! To think of it: i need to face the ghost boss as well. When you attack her she will take control of you and reset the whole thing, so i cant even do it alone. But i will pug it..
NVM SOLVED!! my mind was still thinking in 20's twink, not 29. it is solved, thank you!

you can also solo that as a 20, she will not cast the mind control ability if the target is too low hp (i think it’s 50% but i could be wrong about the exact percentage, but @Dragynslayer pve guide contains that info, I’m pretty sure. I removed ny shield and sat in front of the boss, and in most cases she will bring you below 50% before casting MC, so you are good to go from there (especially with warrior, because i’d think that Endure Pain bubble does not count as health, you you’ll probably never exceed the 50% pool if you pay attention)

Users who are viewing this thread