tink nation verse extinct

they dodged half there team took a pug pop

Tink Nation,

We have seriously been trying to premade for the longest time. I transfered here in hopes of a successful alliance premading team. I am not guild leader and we have not had a single compitent one since the creation of Extinct. Frankly this guild is not emotionally stable to form/cooridinate a single premade against the horde. It will be some time before it is.

I am sorry for wasting everyones time and should be apologizing even though I am not the GM of Extinct.

I am sure another alliance guild would be happy to face you.

You may be frustrated I know for this was the second attempt to a premade with you guys. :(

Sorry again.

-Dakoduh

dakoduh77 said:
Tink Nation,

We have seriously been trying to premade for the longest time. I transfered here in hopes of a successful alliance premading team. I am not guild leader and we have not had a single compitent one since the creation of Extinct. Frankly this guild is not emotionally stable to form/cooridinate a single premade against the horde. It will be some time before it is.

I am sorry for wasting everyones time and should be apologizing even though I am not the GM of Extinct.

I am sure another alliance guild would be happy to face you.

You may be frustrated I know for this was the second attempt to a premade with you guys. :(

Sorry again.

-Dakoduh

Dakoduh, I don't think you owe anyone an apology. It's not your fault guild members did not show for a scheduled match. Most folks know and respect you for the player that you are, and would not hold you at fault for the shortcomings of immature teammates. The GM not showing, however, looks extremely weak. Especially after the massive load of shit he's been talking on the site for the past couple of weeks.

Hope things shape up for you guys rather than crumble. We need more Alliance guilds!!!

copymachine said:
Dakoduh, I don't think you owe anyone an apology. It's not your fault guild members did not show for a scheduled match. Most folks know and respect you for the player that you are, and would not hold you at fault for the shortcomings of immature teammates. The GM not showing, however, looks extremely weak. Especially after the massive load of shit he's been talking on the site for the past couple of weeks.

Hope things shape up for you guys rather than crumble. We need more Alliance guilds!!!

This. I hold nothing Against you in particular, you actually appeared to be the only person in that guild that wanted the premade to happen. I just think you guys need new leadership.

Øvêrkill said:
We'll only fight if one person on the loser's team has to level up their twink to 20.

augiddin said:
ok But rule is the GM haas to level

who will be the best lvl 20 twink?? Overkill vs Johneffer

I do regret Overkill talking shit on the forums etc, and since he quit playing for now, it left me with the job of being the GM.

Unfortunately, times are hard right now and not everyone was able to make the premade, including myself. I apologize because of this as I thought the hours of my work would allow me to premade at our set time. This is did not work out and I was let off 45mins after we decided to preform the premade. ( I was quite disappointed)

Once again apologies to TN, thanks for your patience. And I think these accidental "que dodging" shenanigans can be put to a stop with a little more patience.

But hey, shit happens so its best move on and try again.

-Cloud

Users who are viewing this thread