US tink Emporium

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
<TE> Now accepting premades. We are looking at different comps as well as players and would like to try people out at different positions so we are looking to get into some friendly wargames and practice. We are willing to play anyone as long as we can set up a date and time that works for both teams. We would like to make a minor amendment to the rules and and play without brewmasters just to see how games go without them. If this is not possible we can fill the BM slot. Please keep in mind a lot of the players on this team are mountain time when discussing times. Contact myself or @Donuthole to work something out.

I want to bring back <Nagaz With Attitudez> as 29s to help out the premade scene.

Good luck finding a game!

<TE> Now accepting premades. We are looking at different comps as well as players and would like to try people out at different positions so we are looking to get into some friendly wargames and practice. We are willing to play anyone as long as we can set up a date and time that works for both teams. We would like to make a minor amendment to the rules and and play without brewmasters just to see how games go without them. If this is not possible we can fill the BM slot. Please keep in mind a lot of the players on this team are mountain time when discussing times. Contact myself or @Donuthole to work something out.
I'm in.

Playing Ellen soon and another guild I can't remember. So we got two games about scheduled. Pretty hype to be premading soon @ 29. If your making a team out there I hope you can get it finished.

Users who are viewing this thread