Contestant #1 Uraflamer

Contestant #2 and #3 Curley and Johneffer

Contestant #4 Moran

3033f21229.jpg

Contestant #5 Pizza

Contestant #6 Marbela

Contestant #7 Gaith

5283d1426789085-twink-bodybuilding-cup-2015-03-19-20.57.49.jpg

Contestant #1 Uraflamer- Has been hitting the gym for a very long time. Not looking to get much bigger but he is looking forward to keeping that lean physique year round. He is a dedicated twink looking to maintain his physique to impress the ladies.

Contestant #2 Curley- A new gym enthusiast. Has been working out for a year and has seen some tremendous gains. He is the underdog in this contest due to his higher body fat. He wants to become the natural bodybuilding champion of the world. Nothing will stop him and he has amazing genetics.

Contestant #3 Johneffer- The Mr. Teen Virginia. He is already an award winning bodybuilder who is about to compete in his next show. An extremely impressive physique for his age or any age actually. He is extremely strong and he is known as Mr. Legs at his gym. The favorite to win the contest. Has an impressive deadlift of 495 pounds.

Contestant #4 Moran- Claims to have the best ass in the bracket. He believes that his ass will carry him to victory. He also is a new gym enthusiast. He wants to perfect his physique to catch up to his "perfect" ass as he claims.

Contestant #5 Pizza- Known to focus hardcore on his abs. Also known for farming the gy while doing pushups or ab work in between pops. The leader of Skill Ratio is vicious and definitely not one to fuck with in game or out of game. His physique may win the Cup because he is a favorite to many. A twink looked up on because of his gameplay and physique. John may take the title. We will have to wait and see.

Contestant #6 Marbela- A vicious WW monk who does an insane amount of cardio flying serpent kicking around the gultch. Stayed tuned folks this new competitor means business. His physique is one that is not easily obtained.

Contestant #7 Gaith- An unknown twink to me and others as well except for in EU. He is a young gym enthusiast with a pretty impressive physique after a few months in the gym. Keep it up man!

To be added to the Cup. Post a picture or send me one. I will add you to this post and people can vote below by commenting your name. I will keep tally in this post or on post below.

Last edited:
i heard that marblea guy has an amazing body

Ura hands down. If he's natty, that amount of muscle with that little body fat is absolutely insane.

Curley and Johneffer both looking swole. Excited to see the results post cut (no homo)

Moran's got some junk in the trunk, but we need some deadlifts and low bar squats to bring out those hammies.

Pizza's looking lean but needs GOMAD + a four day split focused on squats/deads/bench/press to pack on some muscle. Relatively young + ectomorph = minimal fat gains.

Contestants need to post their stats:
5RM Bench
5RM Press
5RM Squat
5RM Deadlift
Max Pull Ups

Bonus points for snatches, c&j, and power cleans.

Update: If you want to be added but are not in poll post your name and Picture. To vote someone has to comment your name in their post. No double voting as well.

Ura hands down. If he's natty, that amount of muscle with that little body fat is absolutely insane.

Curley and Johneffer both looking swole. Excited to see the results post cut (no homo)

Moran's got some junk in the trunk, but we need some deadlifts and low bar squats to bring out those hammies.

Pizza's looking lean but needs GOMAD + a four day split focused on squats/deads/bench/press to pack on some muscle. Relatively young + ectomorph = minimal fat gains.

Contestants need to post their stats:
5RM Bench
5RM Press
5RM Squat
5RM Deadlift
Max Pull Ups

Bonus points for snatches, c&j, and power cleans.
what is your professional opinion on new contestant marblea?

Last edited by a moderator:
what is your professional opinion on new contestant marblea?

please see above post

Sorry I missed that.

He's the clear winner with obvious SS gains. Would recommend double GOMAD to really fill out that lusciousness. Can clearly squat > 600 with ease. 10/10 would bang.

Attachments

• 2015-03-19 20.57.49.jpg
    2015-03-19 20.57.49.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 831
  • Screenshot_2015-03-19-20-56-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-19-20-56-23.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_2015-03-19-20-56-46 - Copy.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-19-20-56-46 - Copy.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 186
uraflamer but this thread is kind of pause

but that asian yo guy looks not to be fucked with in a street fight, imagine if he knows kung fu on top of that

the amount of votes for moran is even more questionable.. i gotta rethink my association with 19s... :mad:

What's so suspect about a site named "twink"info lol :eek:

But no homo, Curley's traps are ridiculous.

Naked shaved young males on a "twink" site getting voted on by a mostly male audience. Not sure if I want my picture posted here.

Users who are viewing this thread