• DPS Que

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I do what I want!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Solo Que? What? I have friends!

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So a combo of HFC and the 4 pillar quest rewards is the best gear to use? How about weapons? I always get conflicting responses and outcomes. I used Shadowmourne during the LK timewalking event on my 110 and the damage sucked.

step 1, enter dung
step 2, kill last boss
step 3, loot ember
step 4, complete quest for 500 TW badges
step 5, logout and back in
step 6, repeat..
??
Profit

step 1, enter dung
step 2, kill last boss
step 3, loot ember
step 4, complete quest for 500 TW badges
step 5, logout and back in
step 6, repeat..
??
Profit
Isnt it 1 time completion for the event?

I was more wondering if it was an exploit.. is that all there is to it to get tons of badges?

You can do the 500 Badges Quest twice per TW Event per eligible Character. You do NOT loot the final Boss the first time through after having the Quest active in your Logs. You can loot the final Boss the 2nd time if you want. The first TW Dungeon you did where you didn't loot the final Boss will auto mail you the Ember. You then have to wait until AFTER this Week ends (like 10am Server Tuesday) then grab the item from your mail and take the Quest a 2nd time for turn in. The NPC's for each week's TW last 12-18 hours after the Week has ended, which is how long you have to turn in the 2nd Quest.

This does NOT however work for the turn in at 110 for the Nighthold Raid item, only the 500 Badges.

Users who are viewing this thread