Timewalking gear sets

sevenohseven

objectives or gtfo
ran a few TW last night and was only pulling around 30% of the aggro. i dont have a dmg addon, or any, so i use how much aggro im pulling as a guage if im outperforming the others in group. a few 40% on bosses but was expecting more i guess out of my TW set.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dethecus/Lolhunters

logged out in TW set. i need to run HFC for the trinket, but any tips would be nice. not used to being “average”.

I think there might be bracers and cloak from vendor in stormwind (where you used to buy justice gear) in old town. They should have gem slots I believe. Also a living steel belt buckle.

If you've run ICC enough to have exalted with the ashen verdict, you should be able to get the socket ring that also procs ap

I think there might be bracers and cloak from vendor in stormwind (where you used to buy justice gear) in old town. They should have gem slots I believe. Also a living steel belt buckle.

If you've run ICC enough to have exalted with the ashen verdict, you should be able to get the socket ring that also procs ap
The Revered Ring is superior for TW.

Does the HFC trinket(s) proc at all? I got the https://www.wowhead.com/item=124225/soul-capacitor&bonus=1801 on a 109 and it doesn't proc at all at 109. I know there's a "decreased effectiveness above 100" for most things, but does it proc enough in TW to bother going after?

If you're talking about the blademaster one then nevermind, I guess.

edit- also, as far as BC TW goes id be happy to not pull any aggro, that one sucks fort tanks especially. IMO.

edit2- Ok, I ran one and the soul capacitor procced once in the 5 minutes I was there. Still sucks (that's as many times as it's procced EVER for at 109 tho). Good damage when it does... but still sucks. :(

Can anyone offer the blademaster damage in TW? I really don't want to do any more ever again. :mad:

I get around 30 damage per attack at 109, about x50 attacks if they don't move. Is the base damage the same in TW?

Last edited:
Blademaster on my hunter does okay damage, but the thing that makes a TWing set rock is the MoP cloak.

If you are a class that has shadowmourne, that also rocks bigtime in BC/WotLK TWing.

I wish my pally had shadowmourne, as he would then have a BiS set for the two TWing I actually like to do. I don't like the other ones.

Blademaster on my hunter does okay damage, but the thing that makes a TWing set rock is the MoP cloak.

If you are a class that has shadowmourne, that also rocks bigtime in BC/WotLK TWing.

I wish my pally had shadowmourne, as he would then have a BiS set for the two TWing I actually like to do. I don't like the other ones.
i dont like any of them but 310’s is what i need! what cloak are you talking about from WoD?

I'm reading guides and it says spec main stat (which for a paladain would be strength?). Well every time I seem to change for lower gear and enchant + socket strength but dps goes down in the tw dungs. Am I missing something, i'm like 800dps where in my normal gear I could be like 1300.

I'm reading guides and it says spec main stat (which for a paladain would be strength?). Well every time I seem to change for lower gear and enchant + socket strength but dps goes down in the tw dungs. Am I missing something, i'm like 800dps where in my normal gear I could be like 1300.

Are you removing your azerite pieces?

Because if not, and the rest is gem gear with enchants, your dps should definitely be higher

I'm paladin and anyone who's run with me can vouch for my DPS with gem gear.

Equipt your gem gear and log out. Then link me the armory and I can tell you if you're doing something wrong. I usually do 2-3x (sometimes more) dps than an average geared person.

Also be sure to get Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps from Dragonsoul and enchant it with landslide

Are you removing your azerite pieces?

Because if not, and the rest is gem gear with enchants, your dps should definitely be higher

I'm paladin and anyone who's run with me can vouch for my DPS with gem gear.

Equipt your gem gear and log out. Then link me the armory and I can tell you if you're doing something wrong. I usually do 2-3x (sometimes more) dps than an average geared person.

Also be sure to get Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps from Dragonsoul and enchant it with landslide
Thank you Tom, I cant find my character on the armory yet, I deleted and restored in the past 24 hours to get a name change and I suspect that is why. Once I see it on i'll link it.

Users who are viewing this thread