time taken to level inscription from 1-600?

dont lvl inscription to 600. idk why you doin it but dont do it.

shawpt it right now

Don't reply if u don't have a damn answer

Assuming you had access to all the mats you needed. A good hour if not quicker.

Assuming you had access to all the mats you needed. A good hour if not quicker.
Leveling inscription for the "free" shoulder enchant.... So if I start from scratch (gathering herbs myself) how long would that take?

Leveling inscription for the "free" shoulder enchant.... So if I start from scratch (gathering herbs myself) how long would that take?

a long ass time my friend.

A shyt ton of gold. I wouldn't rather farm herbs because 5 of 1 type of herb would be devastating, i barely leveled it to 100 when i was a f2p + leveling a proff to 600 or even 300 would be a pain. I leveled tailoring for the bags you could create and sell but for real, i couldn't care less because i never create those bags, i see pet farming more effective on my realm. If i want, i can make like 15k a day, but i'm just too lazy.

I've done a Mining/Engi combo and Herb/Alch. If you know you want to use the toon to get lots of gold, go for herb/alch first, get transmute specialty and the cata/pandaria transmute recipes, then drop herb for mining. Ores/metals sell usually very well, and the rare metal bars you can get only with transmuting sell for a ton. The biggest pain is leveling Alch through 1-525, pandaria herbs are usually plentiful and cheap.

Ok so I should learn a proff that earns a lot to buy the enchant?

Ok so I should go tailoring since its "easier" to level than alchemy and I can make bags. :p

TBH I would just farm SFK or Deadmines(Near defias guys) for rare boe drops. Then auction the greens for transmog gear. that's how i used to make my gold on AP.

The longest time spent is the milling. Then you have to turn pigments into ink. And then you have to make the skill up item.
Presuming you have the herbs already. You can get to 600 by using WoD herbs which may be the least expensive way to do it. You are going to go through a thousands of herbs to get to 600. Now, the sad thing is if you are doing this for the "secret" shoulder enchant for a lowbie, it will not work. You must have a skill level of 600 for the secret enchant to work.
For shoulder enchants please refer to the spreadsheet that I posted in the 20-29 section.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread