EU+US Tier 2.5 Transmog-AQ40

Hi all,
Is it possible considering AQ40 Teir set is a quest, Can it be transmogged to a lowbie of the same class?

Cheers,

If you're talking about these sets:

http://www.wowhead.com/temple-of-ahnqiraj-transmog-sets

It looks like each individual piece of gear has a level requirement of level 60, so it would require the character to be level 60 in order to transmog into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These seem to be different from the rest of Vanilla WoW that allow you to Transmog items on lowbies as long as it was a Quest reward. I have basically the entire set for Hunter, Shaman, Druid & Mage and cannot xmog ANY of it on any Level 10's I have of the same Class.

I'm able to transmog the old dungeon sets and zandalar gear on all my lowbies. I think anything that was a quest reward pre BC can be transmogged at any level

I'm able to transmog the old dungeon sets and zandalar gear on all my lowbies. I think anything that was a quest reward pre BC can be transmogged at any level
Do you mean before the TBC pre-patch, the one that's usually Live ~2 months before the new XPac goes Live? I didn't play when Vanilla was current so I don't know if T2.5 was part of the TBC pre-Patch.

No not t2.5

It's the old dungeon sets. Let me see if I can find them on my phone real fast

Here we go:
http://www.wowhead.com/item-set=511/battlegear-of-heroism

I can mog that stuff. I don't have the full sets, unfortunately.
I understood perfectly what you said but you mentioned this:
I think anything that was a quest reward pre BC can be transmogged at any level
pre-BC could imply before the TBC pre-Patch that comes out a few months before the XPac goes Live, hence why I asked if T2.5 was considered pre-Patch TBC and maybe that's why it isn't moggable.

Oh I gotcha. Ummmm... I don't remember when they took those quests out of the game. I know for sure it was after burning crusade came out that you could still do them. It was whenever they closed down the extra room in ironforge but I forget what it was called. I think there was a king there or something. It's been so long. I just know that it was after burning crusade came out.

Oh I gotcha. Ummmm... I don't remember when they took those quests out of the game. I know for sure it was after burning crusade came out that you could still do them. It was whenever they closed down the extra room in ironforge but I forget what it was called. I think there was a king there or something. It's been so long. I just know that it was after burning crusade came out.
Huh? T2.5 Quests are still in the game as of today.

Users who are viewing this thread